sixteen

y/n's pov:

i knew olivia will search for me, so i took off the necklace and started walking until it became too dark. then i rested on a rock and tried to fall asleep.

olivia's pov:

"let's go a little further and check for any clues" i order. we all drive until i see a girl sleeping on a rock. "stop" they stop the car and i get out. i go closer to the girl and notice it's y/n. i pick her up gently and take her back. thank god i have her back.

tommorow she's gonna get a big punishment.

y/n's pov:

i wake up and i'm in a familiar place, but i cant remember where exactly. wait- i'm in this freaking room that bastard put me in! i turn to the side, only to get restricted by handcuffs. wait what!

the door cracks open and olivia comes in. "what do you want?" i ask, rudely. why should i respect her. she kidnapped me, and is now gonna fucking kill me! "calm down," she says, calmly.

"why, your a selfish ass, you don't deserve a shred of respect," i yell. she silently chuckles "don't make this hard for yourself."

"make what hard for myself?"

"you don't remember, let me remind you"

FLASHBACK:

olivia throws me over her shoulder, making my red panties visible, as she gets out the car. she runs into a room i have never seen before.

"o-olivia— it's daddy to you," she cuts, while slapping my ass. "d-daddy, what is this?" i ask, worriedly. "the punishment room," she says, smirking. "daddy, i— don't talk slut, i want you to strip and lay down on the bed, legs and arms spread out," she tells me.

i nod my head, earning another slap on my butt. "words," she spats out. "y-yes daddy, i understand," i let out. she lets me down and walks out the room. too scared to do anything, i stand there in shock.

a minute later, olivia comes back wearing a black see-through bra and black panties, holding different size straps. with her boobs pushed up and her abs, her— god she's hot.

"i see you didn't do what i say," she says. i look down and i was not undressed and spread out on the bed. "i-i— i'll give you the count of three to get your shirt off. one," she starts. i fumble with the buttons, trying to get them off.

"two"

"fuck, his is my favorite!"

"too bad, three"

she pins my hands above my head and uses her other hand to rip open my dress, the buttons clanking as they hit the tiles.

"babe,— god! shut up y/n" she yells, turning around.

she looks back at me, well my lips. she comes closer, making me lay back on my bed. she sleeps on top of me, her hands on my hips and her legs tangled with mine. she pulls me in for a rough, hard kiss, biting hard on my inner lip.

"oww, olivia!" i yell, as she bit way tooo hard on my lip. i run my fingers across my lip and see the crimson color stain on my hand.

"olivia! what the heck! look at what you did!" i yell.

she sits on my waist, and ties her hair into a ponytail. "it's funny that you think i would care, knowing i'll do worse to you," she says, tracing my abs. "w-worse?"

"yes, now get ready,"

###

she gets of me and grabs a 9- inch strap, attaching it to her womanhood. she grabs my hair and throws me to the ground. i groan as i hit the cold metal floor. she pulls me up, so i'm sitting on my knees.

she spits on the strap before fiercely grabbing my hair and guiding it to the long "dick". she pulls and pushes my face in and out, deeper and deeper. i tap on her thigh to tell her i can't breath. "bad girls don't get to stop" she says.

she deepthroats me for so long, i don't remember how long. tears stream down my face as i can't breath. i beg her to stop every chance i get to.

"o-olivia pl-please," i beg. "please what princess?" she asks. "stop, please j-j-just s-stop," i beg, barely able to speak. she looks at me and speeds up the pace, and she pulls me out, finally. she kisses me between my sobs, and i'm not able to reciprocate, trying to get air.

###

she barely gives me time to calm down, but she pushes me onto the bed. she pulls off my bra, making my nipples visible. she sleep in between my thighs and sucks on my breast. she pulls me closer and i moan as her boob touches my womanhood. she goes to the next one and repeats.

she comes down to my panties which were now soaked. "so wet for daddy i see," she coos. "o-only for you d-daddy," i respond. she slowly peals off my panties and throws them aside. "no cumming until i say so," she tells me.

she licks my clit a few times, making my hips to buck. "down girl," she says, making me sink back. she spreads my legs wide open starts vigorously licking in an 8 figure, soon starting to send me over the edge.

"i n-need to c-cum!" i yell out. "hold it," she yells back, quickly diving back into my heat. "p-please daddy," i beg. "cum for me babygirl," she say, soon sending me over the edge, screaming her name.

she hops off the bed and takes of her clothes leaving us both naked, but she puts on a 10- inch strap. "o-olivia, what are y-you d-doing with t-that?" i ask. "you'll see" she replies, coming closer to me. she grabs handcuffs and a belt and sits on top of me.

she ties my hands to the headboard and uses the handcuffs to somehow tie my legs. she kisses my cheek and goes down to my sensitive area, still not calmed down. with out warning, she rams into me, making me scream.

"p-please l-let me a-adjust!" i yell out.

she doesn't say a word, instead, fastens up the pace making me scream in pain. she looks at me and smiles over sweetly. "please, i-its t-too big," i moan. "aww, well you shouldn't have thrown that chowder, right?" she asks, too nicely. "i-i'm sorry, p-please- fuck, i n-need to c-cum" i yell out.

she takes the strap out and throws it aside. "w-what?" i ask, confused. she puts both out clits together. she rubs them, creating friction. "oh f-fuck!" olivia moans. "can i-i please c-cum?" i beg. "no" she answers, letting herself do so. after she finishes her orgasm, not able to hold it anymore, i cum too.

###

"bad girl" she says, bringing the whip to my ass for the last time. she carries me before i drop down and ties me up, again. she insets a pink vibrator in me and turns it to the highest level. "bye baby," she says. "n-no, d-don't leave m-me" i say, as she goes out the room, with the vibrator stuck in me.

fuck! the vibrator is controlled by her phone which she left in here. and it's soundproof here.

fuck

god, it's coming

i let the white gooey liquid drip all over my thighs, and to the bed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

i gulp harshly, swallowing my bravery with it. the last thing i need to do is make her more angry.