three

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW IF U WANT

kate's pov:

i try to unlock the door for the past twenty minutes, it's like there's no escape. there's no windows to climb out of, not even it the bathroom. all the vents are also locked for some stupid reason. i feel the door push open and quickly jump aside before i got crushed. i see olivia come in with a bowl of pasta and a glass of water. "here's dinner," she says placing the bowl and water on the table. i glare at it, not moving.

"it's your choice. this is dinner and you aren't getting anything until breakfast tommorow," she says, throwing the look back at me. i groan and stomp over to the table and sit in the chair. "hey, it's not as bad as you think it will be here," she says. "totally," i say sarcastically, while eating. "we can go out and everything, it's like living with me," she says. "yeah, then what's in it for you?" i question. she laughs and says "you'll see."

"still, my parents will worry," i add. "no, no they wont," she says. "how, they will file a complaint," i say, happy that there is someway to get out. "don't hold on to that," she says, showing me my phone. "no you didn't!" i yell. "don't yell at me," she says sternly, grabbing my neck. "oww! okay, i'm sorry!" I scream out, not able to breath. she lets go of my neck, letting me breath again.

it was even harder to believe that she responded with "okay"

it was even harder to believe that she responded with "okay". not even "where" or "why", but just an "okay". i wasn't some stranger, i was her daughter. she doesn't care about me, nor my dad, no one care about me. i am used to it now, i am worthless. "hey, don't cry," olivia says, making me snap out of my thoughts. i was in fact crying, a tear here and there. she wipes my cheek using her thumb to get rid of the tears.

"what's wrong?" she asks. "nothing important," i respond. "it made you cry, it is important. what is it?" she asks. "nothing, my mom just replies with an 'okay' not even a 'why' or anything," i says. "it's just one person who doesn't care," she says. "also my dad, old friends/enemies now, people at school, basically everyone," i say. "not anymore," she whispers, think i couldn't hear it. "huh, no mumbling," i say, mocking her.

she looks at me like "whatever" and we both laugh. "okay, i thought you would be mad," i say, genuinely relived she didn't get mad. "i take jokes, just not when i'm mad, and i'll only get mad if you don't follow the rules," she says. "it's 9 pm, so are you sleepy?" she asks. i shrug my shoulders. "hey kitten, verbal responses only, warning one," she says. "i don't know," i say. "you don't know if our sleepy," she asks me, in 'really' type tone. "kind of," i say.

"let's watch something and then go to bed," she says. maybe she isn't so bad as i thought. i nod my head and i feel my neck being presses again. "i'm sorry, yes let's do it," i say, realizing i didn't verbally respond. she let's go of my neck and i pant crazily. maybe she is crazy. i shouldn't get my hopes up, especially with a kidnapper.

A/n: If u have ideas, plz PM me. thx.