seventeen (spanking)

I'M USING MOMMY KINK, CUASE I FIND THAT APPROPRIATE SINCE OLIVIA ISN'T G!P IN THIS BOOK (OR IRL)- SPANKING

y/n's pov:

olivia comes closer to me and snakes her hands around my waist. too scared to do anything, i silently take deep breaths. after a minute, she moves one hand to my upper back, and the other to my legs. she carries me to the bed and sits on the edge.

she flips me over so my legs and hands are dangling from the side, and my stomach is on her upper legs. she stretches to the side, her hair gently brushing over my face, which was turned around, looking at what she's doing.

she grabs a bottle from the drawer and keeps it next to her. "do you know what i'm about to do?" she asks. "yes," i say, coming out as a whisper. she nods her head and pulls down my pants and panties.

she rubs my ass before delivering a firm smack. "oww!" i cry out. she sighs, but continues her action.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"i want you to count these last 20 and thank me" olivia speaks. not able to say anything due to all the screaming and crying, i simply nod my head. understanding me, she doesn't make me use my words.

SMACK... one, thank you

SMACK... two, t-thank you

SMACK... oww! three, thanks- i mean thank you

SMACK... thank you, oh right, four

...

SMACK... n-nineteen, mommy p-please

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK

SMACK... sorry, n-nineteen, thank y-you m-mommy

SMACK... t-t-twenty, thank y-you mommy 

she rubs my bum soothingly and applies the cream from the bottle she got out earlier. she pulls my panties up, and throws my pants to the side. she pulls me up, onto her lap, and too tired to do anything, i just sit there.

"please don't ever leave me like that," she says.

"olivia, i'm sorry to break it, but your sick in the mind. you made me fall for you, and your going to kill me. do you know how sick that is?"

she grips the bed so tightly, her knuckles turn white, and she brakes of a piece of wood as she let goes.

"you know i'm doing this to protect you"

"your killing me to protect me?" i ask, in sarcasm.

"no. i took you so that i could keep you safe. i've figured out where the people who put the bounty on your head stays, and  it's close to here. so i bought you here with me, so i can kill them and make sure your safe, and i fell in love with you. but goddamnit, you won't cooperate with me," she says, stating off in a low tone and ends up screaming, hitting her hand on the bed.

oh, she wasn't going to kill me. i messed up BIG time. before i could speak, she interrupted my thoughts "do you know what's gonna happen to you?" she asks. "yes ma'am, i do"

"do you deserve it?" she asks. i nod my head. "just because i let you do it since you couldn't speak, don't make it a habit," she says, referring to me nodding. "sorry" i say, sheepishly.

"do you give me consent to do it?" she asks. "why are you asking me?" i say, confused. "because, even though you deserve it, i'm not a rapist," she says. after think for a minute, i do deserve it. i had been so rude to her, ran away from her, to sum it up, i've been an asshole.

"i d-do"

"you sure?"

"100% mommy,"

yes, i'm evil. i'll make ya'll wait one more chapter *evil laugh*