twenty one

[Y/n's POV]

"Wake up kitten,"

"Princess,"

"Up come on,"

Olivia keeps tapping me till I got up.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I say, making her laugh.

"I brought you some lunch since it's already 2 pm, you have to eat," she says, helping me sit up.

She sits next to me and hands me a burrito.

"My hands hurt," I whine, just wanting her to feed me.

She smirks and takes the burrito back. She puts it infront of my mouth and lets me take a bite. She puts it back on the plate and uses a tissue to wipe the sauce on my chin. She does the same till the burrito is half done.

"I'm full," I say, pushing the burrito aside.

"Just one more bite, for me?" she asks. I sigh and take another small bite and put it back on the plate.

"Thank you princess," she says, putting the plate away.

"Do you know why I kidnapped you?" she asks.

"Cause you're a psychopath?" I ask.

"No, because you have a bounty over your head, and I wanted to keep you safe. And now you are, so you can leave. I will buy you a- Stop it Liv," I cut her off.

"I want to spend my life with you. You might be crazy, you might be ruthless, you might be a mad, but I'm mad for you. I don't think I could last a second with out you anymore. Liv, I'm in love with you. I fucking love you,"

"Y-Y/n, you really mean that?"

"If I didn't, would I do this?" I ask, before colliding our lips together.

She kissed back, pulling my hips closer to her. I straddled her waist and pushed her onto the bed and kissed her hard.

"Then, I have a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Y/n, the day I met you, I knew I needed you. I never want to let you go, will you be my- yes! yes! yes!" I yell.

"You didn't let me finish," she said, chuckling.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES! YES! YES!" 

I jump onto her and kiss her again. I trail my hands on her body till I reach her face. I cup her face and kiss her harder.

My life is complete