GNFM | 20

- StarryEspeon: The author creates two different Fanfictions that practically have the exact same OC and plot.

You can't just shadow clone your Fanfiction, hun. Please step over to this scale so I can measure your bullshit levels.

- NarutosAkatsuki: The OC also gets asked what her name is when Gaara enters Konohagakure for the Chunnin exams.

Bitch, you could set yourself on fire and start shooting lightning out of your mouth and Gaara will not give a single fuck.

- KawaiiAeon: When the author claims that they're fine with the story and love their fan base, then immediately stops updating because they want more reads/votes/comments.

Bitch, you can't even complain with your fucking 62,819 reads, lol. I only have around 25k and you don't see me complaining. (love you all for that btw <3)

- The OC reacts as if they don't know what will happen next, yet claims they already know the plot seconds later.

"I cried as I watched Sasuke die in front of me. I couldn't help but feel the tears pore down my face as I leaned over his cold body. In reality, I knew he would be fine in 20 minutes, but I just felt so sad!"

Yeah. My mother's said she was going to get me donuts this morning but she took me to school first instead. I knew they'd be there when I got home, but I still yelled at her and socked her in the face.

#Logic6IThinkISkippedANumberLolNotIntentionalKappa( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- The OC claims that they are basically dead, yet they don't pass out or show a sign of weakness until the battle is actually over.

I imagine one of those mothers who comes home saying they're tired and wants to sleep, but will still cook, clean, and look after their kids for an extra 3 hours before they crash.

- The OC takes away a vital part of a canon characters arsenal, yet they don't seem to give a shit about how they make up for it.

(つД')ノ

- The author shoots Sasuke out of the plot so much that he basically becomes the OC's side bitch.

(つД')ノ

- The author claims that a character hates them to no end, but still goes OOC by making them proclaim their interest over and over.

Like, if Sasuke hates you as much as he hates Itachi, or Naruto hates you as much as he hates Orochimaru, why the FUCK would someone like that be saying "but his hair is so sexy kawaii..."

- The author writes the author's note with the worst grammar possible but the content of the story is actually decent.

(つД')ノ

- The time between updates is so inconsistent that readers find themselves wondering if authors are trying to update content real-time.

*Battle with Zabuza* Today

*Battle at the bridge* One week later

*Chunin Exams* 8 months later

*Shippuden* Updating 2018

Edited: Shippuden 2018. Jk August 2016