GNFM | 2

- The OC somehow manages to find American food in the Narutoverse because the author is either too lazy or too ignorant on western culture to search up authentic Japanese food.

"Would you like some Sukiyaki or Tempura?"

"I'll be fine with some pepperoni pizza from Papa Akamichi's, thank you."

- The OC creates said American food and a canon character is somehow surprised when they were able to make food like that the entire time.

"Sasuke, I made you some spaghetti in ragu!"

"What is this sorcery?"

"Food? The fuck have you been eating?"

"I order the breadsticks from Papa Akamichi's, smartass."

- The OC always talks about how they run out of chakra or strength in battle but never take the time to rest.

If stamina was was quantified out of 10, everyone in Naruto would be a [5] and OCs are somewhere a [3,600,000,000,000,000,000]. Seriously, these people are absolute troopers.

- The OC dates Naruto.

I hope Hinata jumps out of the bushes and seals every chakra point in your body, you filthy sinner. How dare you steal her man.

- The OC gets put on Team 7 to stay relevant to the plot.

Author: "Alright, and Miranda will be on Team 7."

Readers: "But... she's been here for a day. Shouldn't she get proper training for her abilities and pass a test, or-"

Author: "B-B-BI-BITCH, D-DI-DID-DID I-DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!"

- "Kakashi, get behind me!"

I'm sorry but the day a 12-year old ninja is more capable of fighting an opponent than Kakashi Hatake is the day I become straight.

- The OC acts like they've only seen 30 seconds of Naruto, but somehow come into the Narutoverse with more knowledge than Masashi Kishimoto.

This isn't fortune telling, woman. You can't just glimpse into your crystal ball and predict the future of the plot.

- The OC doesn't know anything about being a ninja, but they conveniently have a Katana at home and take martial arts classes.

I don't want to call myself over-protective or better than your parents, but I wouldn't just leave an unprotected sharp object crafted by Japanese blacksmiths in the hands of a delusional 16 year old anime fangirl.

- The author doesn't want to make the main character seem OP, so amongst their 1337 tailed beast, 360 chakra natures, 420 Jutsu, and infinite amount of knowledge, their OC has a mental disorder or traumatic past that is completely disregarded whenever something important happens.

Wow, I wish I could turn off my ADHD when I'm taking a test. Such a useful superpower.