GNFM | 11

- The OC is always using Jutsu to get ready in the morning when blow driers and hair curlers exist in Naruto.

Useless OC plot much? The fuck are you, ninja Cinderella?

"Come my Jutsu, come through the windows and the doors and put on my clothes for me!"

*Starts singing Snow Fairy while fireballs fly through her window.*

- The Author is always referring to eyeballs as "orbs."

I dare you to read one story like that and replace "orbs" with "balls" just to confirm how ridiculous it is when it's overused.

- The OC has the hots for someone, and they immediately have the hots back.

*Looks into the eyes of someone they like*

*They wave hi*

"ZOMG WER GON DO THE DEW T0N8 ZOMG MLG SMOKE WEED ERR DAY PRAISE LORD GABE STEAM SUMMER SALE1111"

- The OC gets the same training session every chapter.

"Hello Miranda."

"Hi Sensei, can we start?"

"Sure. Try one Jutsu you already know, fail miserably, and claim that it's because of your emotions while bringing in some exposition as you cry out your issues to me."

"Mk."

- The OC never gets paid but is always buying stuff.

I never drink water but my pee is Crystal clear!

#Logic4TheReturn

- The OC always lives in a nicer house than every Kage combined.

"Well, Miranda, we're a bit low on housing, but we're going to stick some dirty girl we found in the forest into a 5 star mansion with her own butler. Would you like a Kekkeh Genkai with that?"

- No girl OC is ever like Sakura or Ino.

It's funny since the males of the series are always the feared prodigies. The only exception is Tsunade.

- The Yondaime Hokage is always referred to as the one who made the Flying Thunder God.

No.

Tobirama did it.

- People always flip out when you point out a grammatical flaw or spelling error, even when it's just a comment.

"He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheak."

[Comment] It's actually "cheek" :)

[Reply] OHMYGAWD YOUR JUST TERRIBLE WHY TF DO YOU EVEN EXIST GAWD YOUR THE MOST USELESS FUCKER EVER GO BURN YOU THOT!

[OP's Reply] *You're

- The author doesn't update for 1/2 a year but comes back with a petty 300 word chapter.

Meanwhile I have to do a 10,000 word solo on One Piece Bay to get my Custom Devil Fruit :|

2016: The OPB RP closed in February and I didn't get the chance to submit my solo ;-;

Then again I never finished it.

#effurt111

Edited: August 2016