GNFM | 1

- "My name is Miranda Hyosokura. I'm a 12 year old girl who had the infinity tails sealed inside of her at birth, knows all five basic nature transformations, has 17 custom elements, hails from the Uchiha Clan, and I have unlocked my Mangekyo Rinne-Shari-Byakugan."

Meanwhile, it's Chapter 3 in the manga and Naruto is having diarrhea in a public bathroom.

- "I sent a barrage of ninja tools his way, but none of them managed to hit. I was out of tools, and without chakra, out of options."

*About five paragraphs later*

"Flying through the air, I sprayed a barrage of kunai and shiruken down on my opponent."

Even TenTen needs to refill her tools. What, do you just have some conveniently shoved up your ass?

- "Hiruzen pondered my request for a moment or two, but finally nodded his head, allowing me to become a ninja."

> Doesn't show any physical capabilities for being a ninja
> Gets to take a final exam on her first and last day at the academy.

America has its ups and downs, but at the very least our school system is better than this.

- "Suddenly, a pain began stirring in my stomach, and I began to convulse in agony. My stomach! I haven't fed on blood in days. Sneaking out of battle, I found a lone bunny and sank my fangs into it's body, sucking out its blood on the spot."

Disregarding the fact that there is a vampire in the Narutoverse, how do you move when you're having cramps?

You must be an example for all of the women out there. Understanding the struggle better then us feeble-minded penis bearers could ever hope to.

- "I'm sorry, Naruto..." I said, sinking my fangs into his neck and sucking out enough blood to satisfy me.

Either I'm underestimating how fast Naruto can replenish his blood, or I'm overestimating how thirsty you were for Naruto's.. essence.

Also, Naruto successfully gets his blood drained by his best friend and doesn't need to go to a hospital (or a therapist?), this coming from the same ninja who had a panic attack after being stabbed in the hand during the Land of Waves arc.

- "Sasuke, since I watched the entire series and know what you're going to do all the way up to chapter 700, can we date each other? I know you'll turn on me and Konoha, and I honestly shouldn't be surprised when you do, but PLEASE?!"

Sasuke Uchiha. So hot that he melts away common sense.

- The OC is written to be so fast and fluent on the battlefield that they can dodge an attack that wipes out everything in a mile radius. They can even dodge Amateratsu.

- The OC is written to be so durable that they can survive through a Particle Style attack without being harmed in the slightest, get stabbed by the Totsuka Blade without being injured, and turn into a Stage 2 Jinchuriki only to revert back with no damage.

- The OC was sent to earth by someone significant in the series and comes back to find out that they were his/her son/daughter.

"I'm sorry my sweet innocent daughter, but a planet full of famine, disease, crime, pollution, and authoritarian governments is better than any situation happening in this stable fictional world where kids are strong enough to single-handedly destroy buildings."

Minato Namikaze then throws his OC daughter into this "paradise" while sealing a demon into his younger son.

#BestDadAward1999

- The OC somehow gets accepted into the Akatsuki, a criminal organization created with the intention of causing havoc across all five major nations, and finds out that they are all just "oNe BiG WaCkY fAmIlY".

Their psychotic and their creepy,
they give me heebie jeebies,
they try to get my panties,
The Akatsuki Family!