GNFM | 10

We got 50 reads in a day. 300 reads guys. 300. May not be a lot to others but it's a hell-a lot to me. Thank you. YOUR SUPPORT IS NEVER UNAPPRECIATED!
* * *
- The book contains honorifics and other words of Japanese decent that aren't "Sensei" or "Sage" yet the book is not in Japanese.

Dubs found a way around it. It's not like you have to say "Friend Sasuke" or "Acquaintance Sakura."

"Friend Sasuke, could you please give Lady Tsunade and Brother Naruto some delicious ramen?"

Or better yet.

"NARUTO-ACQUAINTANCEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

- The OC eats a healthy diet of air and ramen, because the author has no idea what other food exists in the ninja world.

And yet, they never train it off, but they don't get fatter.

- The OC is instantly accepted as a friend by Naruto when he is sad, lonely, and knows no one likes him.

If I were Naruto I wouldn't be like "Sure" I'd be like "Are you trying to poison me?"

- The OC lives with a Cannon character for the entirety of the series.

Konoha isn't overpopulated, people. Unless you're fucking it up in Sasuke's OC household of thots, I doubt you need to stay with a depressed child who has no family.

- The OC's first serious kiss was before they were 12 years old.

*Exits life*

Edited: August 2016