GNFM | 4

Before we begin, big shout out to @fluffycreeper for being the first acknowledged person for favoriting and commenting. Hopefully that can help us progress in the future. I don't think I can dedicate a chapter on my phone, but I'd still like to put it out there. That'll be all, please enjoy! (2014)

* * *

- The OC's parents always manage to specifically send her to America when she's transported into the Narutoverse.

Good thing she didn't land in North Korea... or deep fucking space.

- Someone always has to audibly note that the OC has a crap load of chakra.

Miranda activates her Mangekyou Rinne-Shari-Byakugan, fixing her gaze on the blue-skinned Akatsuki member in front of her. Realizing that a battle was imminent, her inner demon unleashed its power, forcing Miranda to rise into the air as a sixty-foot tall Susano'o formed beneath her.

"My god," Kisame began, taking a step backwards in sheer awe of the sight in front of him. "Her Chakra is incredible! I've never seen someone with so much Chakra before. Even I don't have this much Chakra!"

Dropping his sword, Kisame quickly pulled out his iPhone 7 and FaceTimed Itachi. The Uchiha was in the middle of investigating links between the Iwagakure government and Five-Tails, though he assumed that the call was important enough to halt his progress.

"Hello?" He said quietly, hoping to avoid any unwanted gazes.

"MY GOD ITACHI, SHE HAS SO MUCH CHAKRA. CALL PAIN AND LET HIM KNOW HOW MUCH CHAKRA SHE HAS. I CANNOT FATHOM THE QUANTITY OF LIFE ENERGY SHE HAS INSIDE OF HER. AN UNQUANTIFIABLE AMOUNT OF CONCENTRATED LIFE FORCE COMBINING THE QUALITIES OF PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL ENERGY IS EXTRUDING FROM HER BODY IN A WAY THAT CAUSES GREAT SHOCK, I GENUINELY CANNOT-"

- The story starts with a detailed profile of the OC as if the author is putting out an Amber Alert.

We're looking for Miranda Uchiha-Hyuuga-Uzumaki-Hatake-sama-chan-nii-senpai-kun. She's a 19 year old Neko with pink hair and white eyes. She is likely blow drying her hair with wind Jutsu and was last seen being abducted by Orochimaru for unknown and unrealistic experiments.

- The OC always has an extra reserve of chakra for when the author finally notes they're low on it.

As the battle had seemingly shifted in Kisame's favor, a bruised and beaten Miranda rises from the ground. Her left hand shakes as it reaches behind her, and her cheeks spread wide as a condensed sphere of chakra falls from her sensitive hole.

"You can try to overpower me," she began, "but I still have one trick up my ass!"

- The OC has to die for something to work, but is always brought back to life in some strange fashion like a weird 2v2 Pokemon battle.

Nagato steps into the scene!

"Pein - Deva Path, I choose you!"

Pein - Deva Path used SHINRA TENSEI

Critical hit!

Miranda uses DARK RELEASE: LIFE DRAIN

It's super effective!

The opponents Pein has fainted!

Miranda has fainted!

Tsunade used a Revival Crystal!

Miranda has been resurrected!

Nagato has lost the battle!

You've earned nothing!

- The OC does a Jutsu that could destroy an entire battlefield, yet they're never shown actually destroying anything. It's like an Ultimate Jutsu in Storm 4.

- Along with that, The OC is only forced to use a Jutsu like that when they're 1,000 miles away from society.

Remember when Deidara released harmful micro-bombs AND caused a Bijuudama-level explosion the middle of a clearing with no people?

Coincidence? I think not.

- The OC is a loner who gets abused by everyone she meets in the real world, and in the Narutoverse, yet they never show any signs of depression and stick around for the entire series.

"Wow, I can't wait to get physically abused and psychologically tormented today!" Miranda exclaims, bursting open her window as angered villagers throw weapons through the opening.

- The OC is shown to be a more tactical leader than Obito, yet they never make any attempt at taking control of the Akatsuki.

- The OC makes connections with all the important people in the series, yet never takes advantages of them.

"I'm Itachi's boyfriend and Sasuke's best friend, but it never crossed my mind to bend the bond between the two. Clumsy me!" Miranda said, rummaging through a bag of popcorn while the two Uchiha attempted to murder one-another.

To think, a sit-down with the two could have resolved Sasuke's one and only issue in the series.

- Every reference you make to another anime somehow starts an inline comment flame war.

"I blasted out my fire just at the speed of a Kamehameha."

Comment A: UMG NARDO 2 STRONK 4 GOKU

Comment B: NUU GOKU SOLO NARDO

Comment C: NARDO IZ GAY Y NARUHINA CANUN????