Sweet

George and Dream had been friends for a long time. More than friends for shorter.

Dream had gone and visited George and the latter as well.

But for now, they were settling for any form of face time. Love covid.

George was sitting on his bed, wearing an oversized green hoodie that now faintly smelled of the boy.

He scrolled aimlessly through Twitter, liking comments here and there, hopping on TikTok a few different times, and finally settling on going back to his and Dreams snaps.

He didn't even care if Dream could see him replay the video. George needed to see him.

And there he was. In his room with his LEDs on red and a pair of lacey red lingerie. Flipping the camera off as he swayed awkwardly in the video, a small tense grin plastered on his face.

Sapnap, their other right hand man, had dared Dream to do it.

George replayed and replayed it atleast 10 times. God did he have a body. But it was the smile that did it for George.

After years of not being able to see Dream, and the first thing he saw at the airport after being scared was a smile, that was George's favorite feature of Dreams.

George was about to play it again when he got a new snap from Dream himself.

Sense you seem so desperate..
□ ¹²'⁴⁶

George opened it to see a pan down from a shower head, to wet hair, to Dreams gorgeous yellow eyes, to a grin that kicked George's heart right out of his chest, to Dream's chest. Then it stopped.

Then he opened it again. And again. And screenshoted Dream's eyes.

Sense you seem so desperate
■¹²'⁴⁶
>screenshotted ¹'⁰⁸

Hey! Georgie! Don't send that to anyone.
¹'²¹

I won't I promise. I just miss your face more than I've ever missed something before.
¹'²²

:) I miss you too. I'm about to get to your apartment or whatever you call it here.
¹'²⁵

Ha ha very funny. What have you been up to today?
¹'²⁵

Come open the door.
¹'²⁶

Dream stop your making me sad- ¹'²⁶
Dream is that you? ¹'²⁶
Dream? ¹'²⁷

Come open the door Georgie.
¹'²⁷

George hopped out of bed and practically flew down the stairs.

He unlocked the door, speedrunning his array of safety measures.

And there he was.

A damp haired, tall, out of breath, holding two bags, smiling, goofy idiot.

Dream dropped his bags and pulled George into a hug.

George couldn't help but cry. His Dream was here. To hold him close.

"Dream, I-" George started, but was interrupted by his own sniffle.

"I know, Georgie. I love you too."

George pulled back and stared up at him for a moment, running his fingers through his hair.

This was the sweetest thing anyone could have.

This sweet love.

_________________________________________

Pog?? I decided this was going to be a song chapter because I personally enjoy them.

I hope this was better than the first chapter that wasn't really DNF.

I luv y'all.

Mwah mwah.

Also 2 chapters 1 night? Kind of popping off ngl..