playing the game

George plays Minecraft. For a bit. Nsfw

George sat on the couch, a controller in his hand. He was playing Minecraft on the house's historically old Playstation in the basement. A few creaks sounded behind him, and he turned his neck to see who was joining him.

"Hey Georgie. Mind if I hang out with you? Sap and Karl just went out to mini golf for a video," Dream asked, his voice low and sweet. George offered a warm smile and patted the seat, "I don't mind."

Dream walked in front of George, the back of his thighs brushing George's feet as he squeezed through. Dream plopped down next to George and pulled out his phone.

George was trying to beat the game without dying, and he was very unsuccessful. He kept dying in the oddest ways; falling off a tree, pearling on too low hearts, drowning in a sunken ship.

George was in a cave mining when he heard the tell-tale hiss of a creeper. A second too late, he turned and it exploded. Down to three hearts, he ran through the cave. He dug into a wall so he could eat, but he realized he didn't have any food.

"I don't have food!" Dream chuckled, "If you didn't eat it when you were only two hunger down you wouldn't be out." George rolled his eyes and carefully dug out.

As soon as he walked out, a baby zombie and he became acquainted. George bit his lip harshly and started running as fast as his character would go.

He was almost out when his screen flashed red. You died.

"Dream you're bad luck," George complained. He looked over and found Dream gazing at his mouth. Dream looked into his eyes and back down to his lips again. George's jaw went slack.

"Play again," Dream commanded in a soft voice, their mouths inches apart. George swallowed and turned back towards the TV.

He loaded a new world, forgetting to change it to hard when Dream sunk his fingers into George's waist. Dream tugged him up against his body.

They were pressed against each other, and George could feel Dream's breath blowing beside his ear. Dream ran his hand up George's arm. George's eyes fluttered closed. "You loaded in," Dream whispered.

George opened his eyes and cleared his throat. He moved his character over to a tree and started punching as Dream scraped his nails up George's arm. George resisted the urge to close his eyes, biting his lip.

He gathered the wood he needed and dug a hole to make stone tools. Dream lightly pressed his lips against George's neck, ghosting his desire.

George gathered enough to make his basics. Dream used his teeth to create a problem.

George sighed and closed his eyes, his head lolling to expose more neck. Dream moved down and resumed. George squeezed the controller and squeezed his eyes.

"You need to get iron George," Dream reminded, muttering into his ear. George, before his conscious could stop him, whimpered. His face flushed and he opened his eyes.

He used the cobble to make his tools and got out of the ground. He ran his character in a random direction, forgetting how to sprint for a moment. He bit his lip.

Dream lifted George and placed him in between his legs. George's back pressed against Dream, his arms resting on Dream's thighs.

He found a small cave and gathered some iron. Dream slid his hand under the cotton fabric of George's shirt. George sagged against him, determined to keep his focus this time.

George got out of the cave and started smelting the iron. He knew there was a wait until it was done. He picked up Dream's hand and kissed each knuckle. Dream touched George's chin, directing it so that they faced each other.