Update

Hello!! First off, thank you to everyone who is blowing this story up!! It means so much to me!

Secondly, what I'm making this update to tell you. I'm working on a new book at the moment! If you read the one shot I previously wrote called suck me dry in the morning then this part is for you- it's becoming a book! (I'll include a new snippet at the bottom of this update)

So what does that mean for this book? Even though the new book is going to be my priority for writing at the moment, that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop writing this one. If the book doesn't interest you, no worries! The one shots will continue to come out, they will just be spaced out more.

When will the book be released? There's a question I don't have an answer to just yet. I'm just finished with the third chapter, so most likely not for a while. However, I will be releasing one chapter at a time. Therefore, it may be sooner than even I realize!

Can you just shut up and show us the snippet already!? Slightly rude everyone, but yes, of course I can! Enjoy this snippet from my new book, Dusk 'Till Dawn .

Dream shut and locked the front door behind himself, loosening his tie and sighing. He set his keys in the small glass bowl on the entryway table. "Finally you're home."

Dream turned to find George in one of his own shirts. "Why did you need new clothes if you were going to continue wearing mine?" Dream asked as if it bothered him at all to see George swamped in one of his t-shirts.

George shrugged and moved on. "What took so long?" Dream smiled and walked over to George, holding his waist and looking down at him. George's big brown eyes looked right back up at him. There was something so extremely right about this that Dream got carried away in thought.

"What took so long?" George asked again.

"Oh. Uhm the mayor wants to limit our blood supply, but-"

"But that won't matter since we can't run out?" If Dream could flush he would've. "No, I was going to say that I convinced him to do a blood drive instead."

George looked away, smiling shyly. Dream gripped his chin, turning his face back up towards him. "Speaking of, I'm hungry." George leaned his head against Dream's hand, exposing his neck. Dream brought his fangs out and sunk his teeth in quickly, George's sweet blood flooding into his mouth.

George sunk his own fangs into the palm of Dream's hand as he'd done days ago. His fists balled in the fabric of Dream's jacket, pulling it out towards himself. The two stumbled into the living room, ending up on the couch. Ending up on each other.

Once again, thank you everyone for the support!! Dm me if you have requests for one shots! It'll help me produce more and it'll be nice for you guys! Have a great day and keep an eye on my profile for the book!