LOH

My own take on this, not using the real competitors (-Minx our queen)

Dream cleared his throat and joined the call. He was participating in George's Love or Host today.

-♡-

There were no other guys participating, but Sapnap and Tommy were commentators. "DREAM!" Sapnap shouted. Tommy followed, shouting, "Big D!" Over and over. "Hello," I said, laughing a little.

"Now that we have everyone here, we should get started," Austin said happily, switching around the arrangement in the call. I popped my fingers, a nervous habit I'd had since I was little. "We'll start with introductions, Gracie, go ahead," Austin continued.

This girl had grey hair and brown eyes, but I could tell she wasn't George's type. She was too quiet and reserved. She talked about her cat for a while, and George looked mildly interested.

I kind of zoned out for a while. I remember Minx had just finished when Austin called for me.

"Uhm, I'm Dream," the call erupted in shouts by Sapnap and Tommy. "Guys. Guys!" Sapnap had stopped by then. "TOMATHY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. Minx erupted into the most chaotic laughter I'd ever heard. "Fucking Tomathy!?" She was repeating.

"Go on Dream," Austin said, trying to regain control of his show. "I'm Dream. I have a cat named Patches and a really annoying roommate," that earned loud protest from Sapnap. "I'm not annoying you're the one who stays up all night talking," Sapnap countered. "It's crazy it's almost like I can hear him now," I muttered, earning a laugh from George.

"I'm in my twenties, and I am really into British men," I added. George put his hand over his eyes and laughed. "And American men too," Sapnap chimed in.

"Thank you, Dream. George, I hate to say it's already time to elimate someone," Austin announced.

There was a dramatic few minutes while George decided on the bottom two. "Katelyn, you are not safe. Lilo, you are not safe. Katelyn give George a reason to let you stay," Austin directed.

"Well, I just wanna say that I'm really nice. I was just on my period earlier," she got interrupted by everyone pretty much. "Woah woah woah," I said, an underlying laugh with it. Katelyn had been kind of rude to the other girls in her introduction.

"Austin, I messaged you," George told Austin, looking into his camera. "George, that isn't how it works- Yknow I'll allow it, I'll allow it. Katelyn, I hate to say that was the end of the road for you. Katelyn, tell us what you chose," Austin said, making Katelyn take up most of the screen.

"I.... chose..... Love," Katelyn said, drama lacing her voice. George shrugged. "Love has to be reciprocated." Tommy roared, speaking too fast for me to understand.

I decided that in case I was ever that big on the screen, I needed to change my profile picture. I went on Twitter and logged into my fanart account, scrolling through my mentions. I found one, a hashtag that I scrolled frequently was present, DNF. I quickly messaged the artist to ask if I could use it.

They started typing very quickly. "Dream!" Sapnap shouted. I turned my attention back to my other monitor. "What?"

"Dream, where would you take George on your first date?" Austin asked. "More like 100th," Tommy commented. George scoffed. "I would, of course, take George on a car ride since he doesn't go on those often enough. We would drive to the board walk area in Fort Walton in Florida, and I'd take him to The Crab Trap. We'd eat dinner there, and I'd make him try the crab dip and peta bread even though he'd argue that he doesn't like crab. Then we'd notice that the sun was setting so we'd go downstairs to the beach and we'd watch it together before driving home to our beloved Sapnap," I finished, looking up to see George smiling fondly at the camera and the girls all giggling.