Streets

Tw/includes: suggestive things, toxic relationship(not in a hateful way), hickeys, party

____________

George layed in bed, staring at his blank ceiling. For the sixth night in a row, he couldn't sleep at all.

He thought he'd gotten over the blonde man who used to accompany him in bed. He'd even began sleeping normally up until exactly one week ago when George had run flat into the man himself.

He'd essentially had a relapse into the drug that was their relationship. It was passionate and full, and he craved it more than ever.

He sucked in a breath as he sat up straight, grabbing a small remote that turned on his LEDs. Blue flooded his room and he blinked slowly, adjusting to the sudden pigmentation of the space.

George threw his legs over the side of the bed and slipped on the house shoes that lay awaiting him every time he got into bed.

He stood up and shuffled towards his door. He went down the hall, down the stairs, and towards the front door. Hanging beside the door was a keychain with his car keys dangling temptingly.

He took their offer, snatching them off the ring and heading out the door. The motor of his car yawned around him, stirring to awareness.

He backed out of the drive and started the familiar route. They'd really tried to salvage their relationship, but it just wasn't working. George wasn't ready to commit to something so serious to himself and not so serious to his partner.

He remembered the last night they were together he'd told Dream that he wasn't going to dedicate himself to a relationship that was so one-sided. Dream looked crushed and wasn't speaking, the silence was eating George alive. "I just.. I just need some space Dream." He had said and then left rather quickly.

George's fist knocked on the white door in front of him. A few minutes later a disheveled Dream opened the door. "Uhm. Hi." George could've said something about a pineapple and Dream still would've pulled him into the same warm embrace he'd missed so much.

They were sitting on the couch now, both had strands of tears visiting their cheeks from time to time.

"I never meant to seem like I didn't care Georgie! I just know how you are and I didn't want to over do it and make you leave. But you left anyway and I just couldn't handle it. I'm sorry I wasn't being as into the relationship as you wanted."

George sat in awe of the man in front of him, pouring his heart out. He was on some other level. He wasn't just above average, he was too high for the average scale.

"Obviously I knew that," George said in a sarcastic tone, more for his ego than to convince Dream that he knew he liked him so much.

-

George woke up after a nap, his body trapped under his boyfriend's.

He glanced at the alarm clock and saw "1:47 am". The body on top of his started to stir. He looked back to see another pair of eyes looking into his.

"George?"

"Yes?"

"What's the deal with you?"

George scoffed and looked at Dream like he was a weirdo, which he was.

"What?"

"What's the deal with you?" Dream repeated, poking George's nose on the last word hanging in the air.

"Dream I don't understand what you're saying." George said, poking Dream's nose in retaliation.

Dream sighed and pushed himself off George. George stared at him, waiting for him to compose his thoughts. "You're just.. I dunno you're just kinda a negative person."