1. Black and Grey..

Hi,I'm Jessica Anderson,I won't say I have a normal life but,what can I do? I have to live with it! I'm the only child.. In case you're wondering if there's a guy,then NO!.. I need time,I mean,my dad's actions aren't even encouraging me.. You'll see what I mean..

"Eat up! You'll be late for school again" mom says as I munch my pancakes
My mom is average height,when she's home,her hair is always in a bun. Her fair skin is always moisturized. She loves wearing bright colors of clothes;they bring out her dark blue eyes..

"I'm eating as fast as I can,mom" I say chuckling
I am currently studying at Matthews Law School. I'm 19 years old,and I wanna be a lawyer.

"OK,I'm done!" I say wiping my mouth. I take my plates and cup and I drop them in the sink. I'm dressed in a white T-shirt with black designs on it, a pair of blue jeans and white sandals. I run upstairs to my room to get my bag,phone and car keys.
I pause to look at myself in my full-length mirror. My hair is in a bun and I only have lip gloss on. I kneel down in front of my mirror and mouth: "You got this Jessy". In case you're wondering,it's not my first day of school or anything,I just like to boost my confidence every morning.

I run back downstairs and I give my mom a peck.
"I love you,and be good" she says.
I smile at her and nod.
My dad is on the couch,he's just sitting there. As much as I don't wanna talk to him,I have to.
So,I walk in front of him
"I'm off to school" I say
He just nods and gestures for me to leave,I'm obstructing his view from the TV. I glare at him for a while before I head to the door..

In school...
I've finally arrived and Amanda;my best friend is waiting in the parking lot. She's glaring,and she looks furious.
I finally park the car and get down

"You're five minutes late!" She yells

"What a way to say good morning" I reply shoving my car keys in my bag.

Amanda loves to be on time.. She's a pretty good influence;I'll say I'm the bad one... She has glasses that suit her so well and her dark blue eyes say nothing but innocence.. But,sometimes.. She's outgoing and she's a very good counselor..

"Good morning" she says rolling her eyes.

"Good girl" I reply
"Now. What's up?" I ask

"Huh?"

"I mean.. Why did you wait here for me to come,and why were you glaring at me?" I ask

"You have history,and you know very well I love you being around for that class" she says beaming with a smile

"Well.. Have you forgotten how I look for reasons to skip that class.. I mean,it's an excuse to sleep" I say as we turn around to walk inside

"That's why I came here to stand,just in case you wanna escape" she smirks

"Well,thanks a lot" I say.. Note the sarcasm

"Nicky and I went for dinner yesterday" she says.

"I can't wait for you to tell me stuff like that" she says sadly

"I guess it's just not time" I shrug

"Talk of the devil" I say as Nicky approaches

"No.. Talk of the angel" she says

I just roll my eyes

"Hey,babe" he says to Amanda.

"Hi there" she says "good morning"
So,he gets a good morning and all I got were glares and yells. How lovely.

"Hi,Jessica" he greets me

"Hi" I say. "I have to go now"

"Wait" Amanda says pulling me back
"We're going together" she says