The Problem

3rd person's pov

A nonstop loud banging was heard at Yuxin's door  at early morning.

*knock knock*

"Baobei!!! Baobei!! hey wake Yuxin baobei wake up hey! Yuxin" shout Xie Keyin in a hurrying voice while knocking the door and shaking the door knob.

  Is that keyin knocking? Yuxin thought while in bed face flat. She just got home from last night's event that ended at 2 am and from a long drive home.

"Why are you home keyin? Dont you have a shooting today?, Gaaaahhhh Its only 6am " She said burying her face in the pillow after checking her wristwatch that she didnt get to take off after throwing herself into the bed.

Keyin who was supposed to leave within 10 minutes already said goodbye to the long busy day.

She didnt care about the consequences for todays absence  because this matter right now is  much much much more important.

"I was Liu Yuxin- but you have to see the headline right now! Like Really!! right now!!!." Keyin said knocking once more.

~not me eh eh just be myself cause you-~

"Hello-"

"Keyin, is Yuxin awake already? Where are the others?" Ask Xueer in a worried tone.

"Not yet- tsk." *knock knock* " Liu Yuxin!!! Wake up. Right!!. Now!!." Keyin cant help but shout.

"Ok ok Im up geeez, didnt I say sorry last time I woke you up this way"  Yuxin's muffled voice was heard inside the room. "let me just wash my face ok?" Soon a door closing was heard.

"Keke and Anqi are now calling the bosses while Yuyan and Xiaotang went to the buildings security department for more safety, how about you guys are you ok?" Keyin said while pacing back and forth cellphone in ears and her other hand in her forehead.

"Oooooh Keyin, its getting worse, after our shooting Kiki told me to stay in the room. She is now talking to the press, I told her I couldnt handle it." *sniff sniff*. "Shuxin is still in the airport, her dad wont let her go there and even took her phone away, she had to use the hotel bellboy's phone to contact me,she  said she'll find ways to talk to us soon"

"Gosh, why is this happening right now" said Keyin shaking her head.

"Yahh Keyin do you know what time Ive arrived today? it was 3, 3 am dont you feel sorry for me huh?" Said Yuxin as soon as she opened the door no make up and a robe on.

As soon as Keyin saw Yuxin's eyebags and pale face she felt sorry, her baobei has been working nonstop for the entire month flying from places to places they didnt even get to see her during Keran's birthday party because of work.

Her last schedule for this month was last night and even just got home this morning. The9 members have decided to let her rest for 3 days without interrupting her, no matter how much they miss her but shit happens.

"Keyin!!!!! Is she awake the boss wants to see her. ASAP" Anqi's loud voice from the top floor was heard followed by going down steps.

"Why-" without finishing Yuxin's question Yuyan and Xiaotang arrived.

"The security personnels promised to keep us safe, as long were inside the building- oh thank God your awake Yuxin" Xiaotang said while walking faster with Yuyan in tow towards Yuxin and Keyin.

Keran and Anqi came from top floor while still on the phone.

Also felt relief when they saw that Yuxin is finally up.

Yuxin whose words were cut off dont know what to say at that moment, with a confused look she stared at Yuyan who seemed to have read her mind.

"Well Yuxin your no.1 again in all social media platform but these time its not a good thing."

Keyin who had said goodbye to Xueer and promised to update soon, scrolled her phone for the tabloids and handed the phone to Yuxin.

While Keran and the others watch her as she start to read them, praying that their sister would be ok after reading it.

Headline: The9 center Liu Yuxin seen with her girlfriend Jin Jiya coming out from hotel. It seems like our favourite center had finally come out and shock the country while holding hands and talking sweetly with each other. The 25 year old singer-song writer and was named as China's most influential girl by our government  also likes a girl. What do you think her fans would say or more like how would China respond.

With this an attached picture of Yuxin and Jiya walking holding hands and Jiya kissing Yuxin in the cheek while both are smiling.

It was a normal pic if you ask Yuxin her girl friends also gives her a kiss in the cheek when saying goodbye, even the9 members does it, she even give it to them sometimes.

As Yuxin took a sit and keep on scrolling she found a video of Kiki and Xueer holding and supporting each other, still in their costumes.

They were being followed by the press asking them about their opinion about the situation.

"no comment" said Jiaqi still walking faster with Xueer both trying to be brave for each other.

Yuxin dont know what to say as she saw her friends almost tripping because of the sudden push from the press.

Next video was of Yu Shuxin lookin very puzzled, who just came out from the plane.

Same questions were thrown at the actress until the arrival of the security guards who had manage to lead the actress away from the press.

But what scared Yuxin the most was what happened to her bestfriends car.

Eggs were being thrown everywhere, calling Jin Jiya different names and even burning and cutting her pictures everywhere.

Yuxin read the different comments; both good and bad comments were posted, but right now Yuxin cant choose whats a good or a bad comment.

Some were supporting her and congratulating her, some comments were like this.

:I want yuxin to be happy infact I want to support her but I am not the only fan of my baobei , she have kids who idolizes her, whom she  had inspired, what will happen to them? China isnt ready for this yet.

:yuxin mama will forever love you but youve got didi's and meimei's looking up to you.

:see chinese government, you cant even choose a better representative than her.

:let Yuxin be, she is not hurting anybody let her be happy.

:shes representing china now, how do you expect the government would react? .

:its not her fault I bet that Jiya seduced our baby.

:should have choosen a better person for this scandal baobei.

And many more comments calling Yuxin in different names.

Support groups were made and propagandas were place, threats were posted and videos of different reaction were shared.

Videos of ums crying were everywhere.
Some videos are showing suport too.

Different picture of Yuxin together with Jin jiya being burned were posted.

The press and the public were asking where she is and waiting for her response.

It scared her, Yuxin thought that she had read all types of critisism and nothing would hurt her anymore but she was wrong.

While continuing scrolling Yuxin had read the most important part .

:how could your parents raise you like that?

And again it breaks Yuxin's heart.

Her Parents

"My phone" she whispered to no one.
___________________________________________