The Decision

Present

"Girls I love you and all but please dont leave a snot in my coat" Keyin mumbled while inside the group hug making everyone separate from each other.

"Ewww Keyin your so disgusting" Yuyan said while discreetly wiping her tears like the other members did.

"What Im just stating a fact its a very expensive coat" Keyin said while lifting her coat a little.

"yeah yeah whatever" Yuyan said as if what Keyin said was a bluff making Keyin gasp, she would have made a comeback when someone spoke.

"So your done now?" In a bored voice the President ask.

"Boss!!!!!" The girls shouted together while standing properly.

Meanwhile, there boss who was standing there for quite a long time, waiting for them to stop crying, wave his hand stopping them, he didnt even bother correcting the boss part, well he tried a couple of times but the girls would just smile at him and say:

"Were a gang of girls it suit as the most."

"Yeah yeah, anyway, why are you ALL here I thought I just called for Yuxin and another two of you would JUST accompany her"

"Well its because uncle we cant leave our meimei with you, what if you scold her and wont let her talk, atleast will be here to defend her from you and we are the9 so we must be to----" Yu Shuxin as usual is starting her ranting.

"Okay okay Stop stop stop. *sigh* Yu Shuxin go call your dad, his been calling me nonstop" the president said in an obvious stress voice.

"No, What if he tell me to go home. I dont want that" Shuxin said while pouting.

"Just tell him your fine and safe Ill talk to him after. You father and daughter combo when will the two of you grow up *sigh*. Anyway Yuxin I need to talk to you, girls go out first" he said without looking at them taking a folder from his table.

But as soon as he took a seat, the other 8 girls with Yuxin in the middle had taken their seats already. Confused he asked:

"What do you think your doing--"

"We will listen. This is about our sister so WE will listen. Together." Anqi firmly said.

Looking at them the president just gave a long sigh.

He sometimes finds these girls friendship and loyalty to each other cute and wonderful but most of the time, like this time, its both annoying and a problem.

Smiling sarcastically he gave up "Fine then, listen attentively"

And attentively they did.
.

.

.

.
____________________________________

The president had explained to them the situation.

In one year, the the9 had become a big name in China in connection to this Liu Yuxin who had become the face of China had been in the watch list of the press.

Every movement in a daily basis of the singer songwriter have been tab by them.

But how did Liu Yuxin became the face of China, well its simple. The government had a project that was been prepared for five years.

They were looking  for the perfect candidate to present China and they meet Liu Yuxin.

The project was to promote China internationally, through a program that would show various tradition and culture of China.