The Pillow Talks

After her embarassing exit from the hotel and entrance in the ER the two went home with the press in their back.

It was a big thing for the press so both of them got an earful from Yuxin's company as the news of the couple escalates. The fans are blaming them for overworking their baobei and adding if its not because of Yuxin's knight in shining armour they wont know what is happening to her.

It was already 3 am when they arrive at the hotel room they were staying earlier when she received a call from her manager.

"Your fans are so protective of you Yuxin. They want you to cut down your work load first. Thank god Kun had talk me out of a one week for you or else I wont be able to answer your fans."

"A one week vacation?" Yuxin bewildered by the sudden took a glimpse at Kun whose also currently talking with someone with the phone.

"Didnt Kun tell you? He was pestering me about it for three days straight. I just gave in last night. Cause he was already begging and Guilt tripping me, that husband of yours is really a handful, *sigh* but thank god he is there while your in pain. But dont tell this to him I had swore that I wont talk good about him to you. Anyway rest now. Your one week vacation leave starts tomorrow today is your rest day okay? Take care. Call me when you need anything, okay.? Bye. "

As Yusin drop her phone on her lap she heard the shower running.

Yep Cai Xukun is taking a bath inside her room.

The hotel room was packed so they didnt get to have a separate room for Kun and if they had to transfer to another hotel questions might be ask so they decided to just sleep in one room.

She had just finish her shower when her manager called. So she is still in her robe contemplating if she should wear her binder or not.

Kun and her had already decided that they will be sleeping on the same bed. They both deserved it cause both of them had along day.

And beside they will just sleep thats it.

But what if Kun would just hug her like what he did before going to the hospital. Crazy thoughts started running around her head. Making Yuxin blush. Suddenly looking down at her chest. Wahhhhhh should I wear my binder.

And then she lay down covering her big shirt and basketball shorts.

What was I thinking. Her silent scream stopped when she heard Kun walking inside the room.

He must be dressing. Not too long she felt the bed moved.

"Xin--" she felt Kuns breath in her ear as she felt his warm body next to her.

Closing her eyes Yuxin pretended to sleep as she heard Kun's small chuckle.

Pretend your asleep. Pretend your asleep.

"Xin~~ I know your awake love will you please open your eyes for me? Please?

It was the please not his soothing voice. Promise. Yuxin thought as she opened her eyes when Kun pulled her side ways facing him.

" Hmmnn thats better" Kuns said as he hug Yuxin tightly kissing her forehead.

'"Your naked" Yuxin in a small voice said in Kuns chest.

"I sleep naked, love" Kun said back. *gulp*

"and your chest~~~~~ how did you make it this big" Yuxin said fascinated with her hands on Kuns chest.

Yuxin stop stop but Yuxins common sense had gone with the wind for today.

"hahahha, Xin, Im so tired please dont be so damn cute. Its too hard for me."She must be so tired from todays event and thats why she can say this words.