A Husband

________________________________

No I should not leave it like that.

Yes.

Yuxin and I are just starting and is slowly growing.

Our relationship is real even though she thinks that its just because of the contract I believe theres more than that.

Leaving things this way while not doing anything might lead to further misunderstanding.

I should fix it.

I am after all Yuxin's husband.

I am  after all the one who made a mistake.

With a determine heart Kun prepares for battle.

The battle to win Yuxin's forgiveness.

The battle to win Yuxin's love.

Fighting..
_________________________________________

In the house, Kun was still staring at his phone he can no longer wait its been 5 hours since he woke up and no sight of her, to him without Yuxin it feels like hell.

He was done preparing all Yuxin's favorite food meaning all potato dishes he had practiced to make.

He was done preparing the house to set a mood wherein as soon as Yuxin arrives she will feel Kun's sincere feelings.

He was also done preparing his self into a more dashing Kun Yuxin will ever see.

Now all he has to do is  prepare the words he will say to Yuxin when she arrives.

"Ahem ahem Yuxin Im sorry I was stupid but it was because Gao Han--------

Nooooopeee.... do not mention him

Ahem take 2 Yuxin, I, Im sorry I promised to be more mature from now on I wont jump into conclusion and assumpt things.

Yuxin I l-" "bzzzzzt

Kun in his knee  received a text from Yuxin's manager.

/Kun,
I hope your not busy. You see Yuxin's knee are aching and she dont want to go the hospital.

She even locked herself inside her room and do  not want to go home tonight./

Upon receiving the message Kun dialed Yuxin's phone number.
_________________________________________________

Turning the phone off once she received a call did not even mind who called.

Yuxin covered her face with the comforter drowning herself to sleep until she woke up when the door of the room opened.

"Jie jie? I really dont want to go home yet and my knees are fine. You dont have to worry. Swear." Yuxin said without even taking a glimpse in the person inside the room.

"Yuxin, if with that words  jie jie would leave you be, well Im different." Hearing the low voice Yuxin abruptly uncovered her face.

"Kun? what are you doing here? Dont you have a work? Yuxin quietly whispered as she tried to hide further inside the comforter once more remembering her crying earlier might leave her eyes puffy but Kun stopped her.

"I dont have a work today but even if I do do you think I would stay in work knowing that my wife is being stubborn? Jie jie told me. Why dont you want to go to the hospital when your knees are aching? Hmmmn" concern from his voice being prominent.

Yuxin just stared at him blankly still analyzing the situation shes in.

"Why are you such in dazed? Dont you really want to see me?" Kun ask as he too stared at his beautiful wife's face.