The Sisters

3rd persons pov

"Yes Sir, They are still here, the guards said that even in the exit the press are waiting, we cant send Yuxin alone, those pest would just mog her so we decided to wait and go together." Keran answered their boss on the phone while checking the press outside through the window.

"Hello, yes this is Anqi, I would like to have an update about my request of having extra security personnel and the conference room- yes, 30 minutes tops please we need it now atleast 3 of us had to leave first - yes thank you will be waiting ok thank you bye. - hello yes this is Anqi, about the vans--" Anqi said while pacing back and forth.

"Hello? Shuxin is that you? Whose number is this? Ohhh right, Keyin had told me already- what? your on your way - no dont come here yet were about to go to the company, just find a way to go there. Can you do that? You have to wait atleast an hour- everyones preparing to leave now. Will be leaving in two groups Xueer and Jiaqi are on there way there too- okay see you soon." Xiaotang said while wearing her cap and coat.

Keyin who was already dress had been talking to Jiaqi in her room while waiting for the others to prepare.

"Is Yuxin alright?"

"I dont know Kiki, she just went inside her room after reading the comments to pick up her phone not saying anything. Im afraid that shell just keep it all inside again just like before. She just started opening up to us and now this happens." Keyin's heartaches go to her friend.

She had read mean comments about her and the9 before and until now but unlike the rest of the members Yuxin before would not let others know shes in pain she would just smile at them, telling them shes fine that shes used to it. She thought that her Liu laoshi is such a strong girl, but after that night when Liu Yuxin cried infront of them opening her self to them Keyin had realized that Liu Yuxin is just a girl and a lonely one. Without realizing, Keyin's tears has fallen.

"Keyin dont show her your tears please, I know how you feel but our sister needs us right now we have to be strong for her." Said Jiaqi with a firm voice, she wants to cry for her meimei too but not right now, Yuxin needs them right now.

Xueer who was holding unto Jiaqi cant help but listen into their conversation.
"Yuxin, hold on wait for us, your no longer alone." Xueer's silent thoughts.

Yuyan who was observing her friend since earlier went into Yuxin's room, watching Yuxin, shes sure that Yuxin is not even aware that someone is in the room with her. As of that moment Yuyan felt worthless, looking at her friends exhausted face, Yuyan doesnt know how to help Yuxin. She knows that Yuxin have been struggling to get others approval for her style and now that the other people had finally accepted it, Its now back to zero.

As soon as Yuxin got her phone from her bag she took a sit on her bed calming herself. As she open her phone 50 missed calls and 87 messages were registered in her phone.

Congratulating her self in turning off the notification tone during the drive home, Yuxin read the callers and senders name some were from the company, her manager, her PA, her friends and her parents. Yuxin took a deep breath and dialed her moms number.

As she waits for her mothers voice, she went back to the times when her mother used to call her while crying. The reason was her grandparents and her other relatives are blaming her mother for having a difficult child.

Yuxin thought that, by staying away from her parents home while doing what she likes, her mother wont be criticize for having a difficult child and wont feel guilty by stopping her from doing things that she likes but she was wrong, day by day her mom would call her to tell her that their relatives came by asking for her. "Wheres the problematic child" they claimed.