The Solution

Keyin who was walking infront of the9 was so excited when she heard the president talking to someone with a deep voice

"is that our soon to be brother-in-law?".

Without thinking twice Keyin knock on the door, after receiving a "come in" from the president Keyin excitedly open the door with a smile.

.
.
.

And close it once again.

.

.

.

____________________________________________

The president who witness this shared a look with his guess and his manager.

Hurriedly the president stood up and tried to open the door but fail. "ahmmmm girls? your very funny Ha. Ha. Will you open the door whats going on out there." the president said while pushing the door.

_____________________________________________

Xiaotang and Keran still in shocked after seeing the person inside, jumped unto the door and block it to prevent it from being open, EVER.

"Why is he here, Xiaotang?" the president heard Shuxin asked.

"I dont know dont ask me."

"Keran your already squeezing me, let go" cried Keyin.

"No dont ever let that door open keep holding unto it" Xueer's bossy command.

After hearing what the girls are saying the president behind door cant help but shake his head.

"Girls whatever prank your trying to play its not funny." getting embarassed every second at the presence of the guess the president shouted while pushing.

"I repeat, OPEN. THE. DOOR. NOW.!!!!!!"

"uh oh" the girls thought, their boss never shouted at them that way before, he must be sooo mad.

As they look around they had notice that they had gather some attention, some passerby, office worker to be exact, were watching them from afar with a question mark on their faces.

"open the door" Yuxin calmly said.

"but Yuxin," Xueer whines.

"Its ok." Yuxin reassued them making Keyin, Keran and Xiaotang stop pushing the door.

The president on the other hand who still thought that door is being block lost his balance when the door he was leaning on suddenly opened.

Fixing his coat he said. "only Yuxin can make you move hmp."

The girls entered the room quietly.

"Boss may I ask you a question? What is he doing here?" Anqi in a whispher manner like asked while everyone was still standing near the door not wanting to get too close to the "guess".

" oh, him? his Yuxins future husband-"

" WHAT"
"NO"
"THE HELL"
"YOUR JOKING RIGHT"
"Ahahhahahaha very funny"
"Yuxin dont even like him. We dont like him"

"Alright thats enough, everybody take your seat. Now." the president said.

Watching how the girls avoid his guess like a plague, sitting themselves far away.

Why would this girls react towards someone they have worked with before this way.

Maybe its true that Yuxin doesnt like him, but them reacting that way is very weird.