The Name

"Yuxin someones wants to meet you hurry open the door." Kun for the fifth time this day knocked on Yuxin's door.

After taking another brunch with him, Yuxin entered her room once again.

Leaving him alone and lonely.

He waited for her in the practice room she didnt came.

He waited for her in the mini gym she didnt came.

It was the last day that they can spend long hours with each other because they will be busy starting tommorow and the days that will follow.

Kun wanted to spend this remaining free day with Yuxin.

To do anything and everything with her .

But it seems like his wife does not care.

So he decided to knock on Yuxins door a LOT of times to ask her.

He ask if shes hungry, he ask if shes thirsty, if she wants to go shopping, he even ask if she was bored and want to play with him.

Yep he seems desperate but he no longer cares, his wife is avoiding him and Kun wont let that happened.

Six days and no improvement?

Not good. Not good at all.

If he wont move they would be like this for their entire marraige.

And it would be even harder for the following day cause both of them will be busy for their own schedules.

Deciding that this has to stop.

His gonna take a drastic measure.

No matter what, his gonna make Yuxin step out of the room even if its not for him...

Taking his phone from his room, he dialed the number that he always talk to when his busy.

"Hello ge can you send her back? Good thanks. And can you go to buy things for me too?"

Lets see if you can still stay there Yuxin.

.

.

.

.

______________________________________

"Yuxin someones wants to meet you hurry open the door."

"That voice again uugghhh" Yuxin covered her face with her pillow and star5 kicking the air.

"Yyuxinnnn"

"Haist"

Yuxin blink her eyes once and stood up, upon opening the door she was ready to bare her fangs to Cai Xukun,

Im gonna end this---

but she suddenly stopped when she realize who was in Kun's feet now wagging its tail.

"Oh my gosh Rain" gasp Yuxin and bent down so happy to see the cute playmate.