The Promise

A year and a month ago ( somewhere in October 2021 in a hot spring)

Everyone was having a good time together in the hot spring.

After this they will be preparing for their final concert which will happen in August.

Kiki was scrubbing Xueer's bare back,  talking about the new script handed to them which will star the two of them as siblings.

Anqi who was scrubbing Kerans back have been advicing Keran to wear a more revealing shirt next time, earning a groan from Keran and a laugh from Keyin who was waiting for her turn of back scrubbing.

"Little aunt?" Said Yuxin suddenly who was in the water with Xiaotang Yuyan and Shuxin.

"Yes Liu Cui Hua?" Yuxin cant help but give a side glance and smile at the respond she got from Shuxin.

"Ahmmmm, What you said about our last concert during our performance at youth with you, were you serious about that"

"Which one about flying with wings or us staying together as the9 after it?" Xiaotang cant help but laugh at Shuxins answer.

"Pfft The staying together part" hearing this Yuyans ears perks up.

"Of course I was, dont tell me you dont agree with that? I even talked to my dad to look for someone suitable to manage us" Shuxin asked sitting straight now totally focus.

"Aiya Yuxin, Im even preparing my money  incase Iqiyi would not give "THE9" title to us" Xueer said earning a shock look from Kiki.

"You are?" Kiki in her shock voice.

"Im also preparing the vlog concepts for us" Anqi added raisinv her hand.

"The song Im making now is sooooo good for our album after we leave iqiyi" Keyin bragged.

"See? Its serious, everyones' serious. I am serious" Shuxin said voiced getting pitcher.

"Pfft Okay okay I was just asking" a genuine laugh from Yuxin.

"But first Shuxin, I just want to clarify, I want to be an idol not a business woman" said Xiaotang making everyone laugh.
.

.

.

____________________________________

1 month later, in the iqiyi dance studio during their practice for their final concert.

Kiki gathered everyone for a serious meeting.

Taking a sit on the floor everyone listened to the eldest member.

"If were doing this "leaving iqiyi staying together thing" each of us must promise one thing. Ill go first, I promise never to think that there will be a disbandment and will always think that the the9 will be forever. ---" Everyone was stunned by what Kiki had said.

Kiki has always been trying to keep her thoughts inside..

Dont get her wrong she loves the9 so much but staying for a year and half as a group had always made her  not to attach herself to the girls. She felt that when the time would come they had to disband she would have the biggest problem. She would miss the girls, whom she treat as younger sisters, too much. But now its different, they would promise a long future together.

"Ill go next, I promise to be more open and be closer to you guys" just like Kiki, Keran had always been afraid to be attached to the9 but for a different reason, she is after all the leader of fanxyred but Shuxin had promised her that if she want to promote or have an interaction with fanxyred she can, saying that the9 is not just a group but also a family who will support each others carreer. Right thenand there Keran thought yes we are a family.