The Date part 2

Yuxin was trapped.

She hates the attention.

She even have the guts to tell Kun that she had changed, that shes no longer the Yuxin that he used to know.

But shes still shy around others.

Now shes stuck with them.

She would have stayed in the car and wait for him but director saw her and as a sign of respect she went out and greet him.

"Miss Yuxin do you want to take a sit, Kun is still inside packing?" Now most of the staff have paused their job and gathered around her.

"Oh no no its fine, Dont bother Ive been sitting for three hours in the car, so yeah standing is no problem" Yuxin gently declined.

"How about a drink or a snack can we offer you some?."

"No its fine director, really, Ill just wait for Kun here, you dont have to trouble yourself because of me. " Yuxin said waving her hands.

Everyone gathered around her smiled brighter.

They wanted to leave her alone cause they can see how embarassed she is with the crowd but a strong force is making them stay and look at this cute, shy Liu Yuxin.

Now they dont need to ask why Kun is so whip for his wife.

Its because his wife is Liu Yuxin. Period.

They tried a lot of times to invite the girl on their show but she is always busy now, seeing the girl this close made them realize why lots of people love and adore this humble girl.

"Yuxin" called a familiar voice.

"Angela jiejei, good day" Yuxin bowed once again to the elder walking towards her with some staffs in tow.

"Oh good day to you too. Are you here to pick up Kun for your date?." Ask angela baby after giving Yuxin a hug.

Yuxin was paused a bit and wonder how other than her and Kun knew about the date but she didnt show it instead she said.

"Yes?, I was actually here to surprise him by picking him up." She instead smiled.

"Oh how sweet, Kun was actually bragging to everyone here that your having a date your husband so whip--"

"Jie jie what are trying to tell my wife." Said Kun who had just arrived while his hand travel around Yuxins waist placing a kiss on her temple.

"I was just telling her how excited you were and acted like your having your first date together earlier."

Yuxin once again speechless, other than last week, they never did go out for a "date" as a couple other than a casual hang out and a two person get together, BEFORE.

Yuxin cant think of one. "So this is why a date a month is necessary. " Yuxin noted.

Kun sensing how Yuxin suddenly went silent wrap both his arms around Yuxin giving her a back hug then gave his answer.

"Its because every second spent with Yuxin feels like a first time, even just the thought of it always makes me feel giddy". Making everyone in the set awwed.

"Yaaaaahhh Cai Xukun stop making me miss my husband hmmp."

.

.

.

.

.

.

_____________________________________________________

"Soooo, how come you came with a car to pick me up without owning a drivers licence?." Kun asked while stopping for a red light.