The Marraige

At exactly 9 am Yuxin and Kun arrived at the hall and step out of the car.

"Ready to become Mrs. Cai?" Kun asked sweetly. Showing his arm for Yuxin to hold on.

Yuxin was about to say something "nasty" but she saw that there were many peple around them, so she instead smiled lovingly at him "yes, of course Mr. Cai" and reached out for his arm.

The two were like attending an awards night the fans had seperated into two making a way for the two to walk on to get inside the hall.

"Wahhhh they look so good together"
"Whats this out of this world scenario"
"Ahhhh my child"
"Perfect. Perfect. Perfect."
"Yuxin mama aini."

Yuxin is fine with the fans being here, besides shes in this set up for them but the thought of them waiting here for almost 3 hours doesnt sit well with her.

"If you were not just too adamant into changing your clothes, we could have arrived earlier." Whispered Yuxin while smiling at Kun making people gasp thinking that Yuxin might be sweet talking her husband the way an in love wife should be.

"Oh now its my fault I was just trying to match you. Its your fault for looking so beautiful today." Said Kun without even blinking ending the conversation.

"Cai Xukun is really good with his mouth. Tsk"
____________________________________

Kun and Yuxin, after registering and taking a photo for their marriage certificate was now preparing to leave.

And just like that their officially married.
_________________________________________________

The staff at the registration office cant help but gape at the beautiful couple infront of them silently screaming inside.

"wahhhhhh Cai Yuxin and Cai Xukun together is too much to handle. "

Phones and camera were out to capture the magnificent sight these people are seeing right now.

The newly wed had smiles pasted in their faces, especially Kuns.

They were thanking the staff for accomodating them. Both were bowing and saying good bye when a sudden cry erupted from a far.

Yuxin being Yuxin locate where the sound came from.

"Are you alright?" Yuxin softly asked as she get nearer to the girl whom she think is working in the place.

As the girl raises her head with tears in her face, she cant help but cry louder when she saw who was talking to her.

"Why did you have to get married?"

"A fan?" Yuxin thought.

"Do you really have to take my husband away from me?" Yuxin was taken aback as the girl continued to cry.

Kun upon hearing what the girl said also went near. "Please take care of my husband for me."

Yuxin actually felt sorry for the girl "if only she knew" Yuxin thought.

She was about to tap her shoulder as a means of comfort when the girl continued "Im talking about you Cai Xukun".

Yuxin and Kun cant help but share a surprised look. Blinking rapidly they turned back their heads to the crying girl.

"Cook food for Yuxin she wants to gain weight, she likes to eat spicy things though she cant have them everytime because she hates pimples, her favourite is potato, she can eat it with any types of dish and she loves potato chips, wash her clothes if you have to, she is always busy, remind her to get some rest cause she overworked herself and be the best husband worth for a living angel like her cause if you dont, Im gonna hunt you down myself, do you hear me?" the girl, who is clearly Yuxin's fan rantingly cried.