The Favourite Candidate

"Ge? How have you been? " Yuxin asked the guy who had been closed to her before her marraige with Kun.

She would have gotten nearer to him to give him a hug but she stopped her tracks because a certain voice is talking at the back of her mind

"dont get too close to him I think I wont like what will happen next."

Yuxin frowned at how submissive she seems.

Ahhh Yuxin youve changed.

Its because of that Cai Xu Kun.
___________________________________________

In pain.
Feeling defeated.
Why did you marry him?
I should have ask you out when I had the chance.
I should have declined that offer.
I should have made a moved.

Gao Hanyu's jumbled thoughts. He dont know what to say to her and seeing the distance between them he knew he lose her.

"Hi Yuxin its been a while isnt it?" Gao Hanyu asked back smiling.

A sense of comfortable feeling  from him made Yuxin smiled back taking a seat in front of him.

"yes ge. Its been five months actually, since weve last meet. Anyway the movie was great you look so cool by the way." Yuxin animatedly said showing him a thumbs up.

"Yeah it was a great movie infact I am now casted for a lead role now because of that, no longer a villain." He proudly said straightening his coat.

"Im so happy for you ge."Yuxin genuinely said knowing this mans perseverance and dedication for stage.

Yuxin's glimmering eyes made Hanyu took another sip of his drink pushing back the bitter feeling.

This woman who is so fascinating, have always inspired him to be better and better.

Every interview that she had he would read it and get inspire by her outlook in life.

The first meeting in MDK had made him curious about her, her talent, her attitude and even her life.

Little by little he felt that he knew this woman with a small body but a big heart.

So when, Gao Hanyu who was in his early thirties feel like the stage no longer needs him and was ready to give up his dreams, gave his best to hold on to it.

But Gao Hanyu's grip on stage is not that tight, more people with same dreams like him will come. His name will soon be forgotten by others, he have long accepted that.

But when the Liu Yuxin whose taking the China by a storm came to greet him and remembers him made Gao Hanyu want to do anything for her just to remember him.

They became friends and in order to maintain that he made his heart braver and bolder he earned more fans and on top of that Liu Yuxin was there to support him and so was he to her.

He gave his all to keep in touch with her text her everyday, send her flowers, congratulate her, make up stories just to meet her until one day, he realized he no longer just want to be remembered by her, he wanted more, he wanted to be with her.

The greed of wanting to own her scared him.

Shes young. On her prime. Living her dream life.

He cant keep her to his self.

So he kept his feelings for her  hidden throwing hints here and there making everyone see his feelings for her making HER see his feeling for her.

But his feeling kept growing and growing and he got more greedy so in order to claim her he first had to show everyone that he is worthy of her.

He had to become big and in order to attain that he had to sacrifice some things including choosing to take a job far from her risking the relationship he built with time, effort and patience.