The Seduced

Shes so adorable Kun thought while covering his mouth with his pillow preventing his self from screaming.

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

She is too adorable.

How do he forget that face asjsggdhdk.

Mrs. Cai the woman that you are.

How can you do this to this poor mans heart.

Kun is doomed. He knew he is, the moment he received that call from Fan Cheng cheng he knew his time has come.

He wanted to make Yuxin fall for him not the other way around.

Now every single day he has he wants to spend with her.

Im so whip so so whip.

I admit defeat.

He is just so glad that he has his own schedule cause if he does not, he might look like a creepy stalker following his wife around where ever she goes.

He cant help it the cute kitten has made him fall harder for her.

And Kun already accepted his fate.

Now his mission is to make his wife fall for him.

Hard.

Its not fair that his the only one whose in this predicament.

That illusive kitten must be captured no matter what.

He is out to seduced a kitten.

She must pay him back with her heart for this continuous sleepless nights.

"but how do I do that?"

Kun thought.

He had use all his means.

He made her sign that stupid contract and now their married, though its not a good thing to do but he does not have any other choice.

He really had to used that sneaky way.

Yuxin might thought that he is using this situation because of the "Kun the forever didi" thing but his real reason is that he wants to get closer to her once again.

A year ago Yuxin and his relationship suddenly change and he want it to return back so he started this contract out of desperation.

Yes desperation.

He even remind her about their time together from before by doing the same things that they used to.

He even started making new memories with her by bribing her with the things that Kun knew Yuxin likes.

A pet.

Potato.

Accessories.

Everything. Name it. Anything and Kun swears that he had given her that.

He had bribed her with that.

But the cute illusive kitten is so hard to capture.

___________________________________________________

Yuxin is playing hard to get . Kun concluded.

Sometimes she says yes sometimes she says no

Sometimes shes nice sometimes shes so mean

Sometimes shes sweet but most of the time shes cold.

The woman his been planning to capture has lock herself in her room. AGAIN.