The Contract

When Yuxin and the president came back from talking, they caught the eight girls and Kun having a staredown.

Kun's manager whose relieve to see them has excuse himself saying he has to go to the restroom.

But secretly had also left cause he can no longer stand his talent's behavior.

No movements from anyone only blinking from time to time.

The president after a nudged from Yuxin came back from the confused state had finally asked. "What are you guys doing?"

Everyone breaking from the staredown look at him and then at Yuxin.

"Yuxin!!!!" The girls shout while running.

"Tell us you decided not to marry him."
"Yuxin his no good no good at all."
"Yuxin lets find someone else."
"Yuxin lets find other ways"

"Sorry girls but I already said yes." Yuxin said which stopped them from talking for a while.

Kun after hearing this had a smug look on his face. See.

"What?"
"Oh nooo"
"But whyyyyyy?"

"Fine, We will accept it"everyone look at Shuxin after what she said,but had she already given up?"but in one condition just tell us, why him?"

And with that everyone once again look at the president and took a seat sitting straight.

"You girls wont really let it go will you?" Everyone nodded

"Nope not until we get the answer"

"Well I guess I have to tell you then. I have to tell them Kun sorry."

With that, the smug look had left Kuns face.

I should have played nice.

.

.

.

____________________________________

Three months ago, Cai Xukun after proving his self as a great performer through the stage and variety shows, had finally decided to try acting.

His first film had actually gain popularity and his acting was highly praised.

But what really caught peoples attention was what the female lead said when asked about Kun.

"Oh, Kun. You see I actually had a hard time controlling my emotion with some of our sweet scenes. Well dont get me wrong , its not actually his fault ,his really good in acting, 100 percent, it was all in me really, and maybe because he was so nice and gentle that I cant help but to treat him like a DIDI"

And an uproar in social media it caused.

Kun became a hot search with a caption "Kun the forever Didi". That even his fans had commented.

:see Kun you can never be a "daddy"
:ahhhh I knew it you will forever be my son
:Kun calling as a baby girl cause he was actually a baby boy
:I dont like didi, you to me is more like a son.
:ahhhh Kun now I cant help but look at your cute pics once again.

"But I wanna be more manly" said Kun when he was handed three sets of new scripts with the same character plot.

A highschool student.

"Sorry Kun but thats the "manliest" script that they had offer you. How about trying that out. I think itll suit you more."

"Ge, do you hate me that much? You know how long I spent my time in the gym to buff my body and you tell me to act as a highschool student."