chapter 1

**THE WAIT IS OVER YALL, HERE IT IS CHAPTER 1, HOPE YALL ENJOYY....ALSO ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMER MISTAKES PLEASE LEMME KNOW**

"PEARL WAKE UP" yelled Anne, waking me up and turning my alarm off.

"yeah okay 10 minutes" I muttured, covering my ears with my hands "pearl you have been saying the same thing from the past 30 minutes....get up NOW" said Anne while taking my blanket off of me.

"PEARL I said GET UP, Bella is waiting for you hun" said aunt

"Uh-wh-what yess yeahh she is here" I quickly got up and started jumping around

"AAAA IM LATEE ANNE..... why didnt you wake me up earlier"

"For your kind information...im trying to wake up up for the past 30 minutes...and now again you are doing nothing but wasting your time...go get up and get ready" said aunt...."oops umm yeah sorry actually I slept late hehe"

My bsf bella is coming back from nyc after 2 years I've waited for this day from SO LONGG cant believe she is here, we both are so close ofc why not we've been together since childhood...I just got up from my bed and went straight to get my clothes, last night before going to bed I kept all my things together so i wont get late but i guess my plan flopped cos im already too late.

I wonder if she has changed

I just took a shower and dried my hair and gave some curls to them and ofc a bit makeup, my hair is actually straight but I don't like them so I'd prefer giving heat damage to my hair everyday.

"You're getting late pearl" says my aunt Anne "Yeah I'm almost done" I replied while taking my shoes in my hands and running towards the mirror to look one last time and make sure if I look good, took my purse and gave a quick hug to Anne and left for airport. After mom I've always been with Anne she took care of me since when I was 6 almost 7, first of all she's hella gorgeous and an aunt I think everyone wants, everyone knows her as my mom and I don't have any problem with calling her mom.

And here it is

"OH MY GODD PEARL WHERE WERE YOU IM WAITING FROM THE PAST 40 MINUTES... do you realize how much i was waiting for you.... I was already so tired and then here I had to stand 40 MINUTES FOR YOU MISS PEARL" said Bella ... "you haven't changed have you?? ahh ok im sorry but don't start scolding me now"

"hmm okay" she said and rolled her eyes but soon started making an expression like she wasnt able to control her laugh anymore " now get lost don't talk to me you ruined my mood" i said while turning back i was abt to go but bella hugged me from back which caused me to smile.. "BELLA I MISSED YOU I LOVE YOU" i hugged her back

she took my hands in hers and started jumping and clapping her hands, she always clap her hands when she is excited.

 she is still the same.

"you look like a fool" i started the war.... "you are one" she replied while leaning on my car.

"You are becoming one of us bella" i said rolling my eyes..."You're since birth" she said raising her eyebrows cos she knows I'm not good at these

"Yo-you are-" ahh she always wins

"Hehe I won"

We kept fighting till we got into the car, while in car we talked about so many things that we weren't able to talk from so long and made some plans for tomorrow, first I dropped her home so that she could take some rest.

"Bye fool" I said with an evil smile "Yeah whateva " said Bella while rolling her eyes and opening the door and left....I reached home after dropping her off and I look over to see Anne eating popcorns while watching netflix "Without me huh??" I said while grabbing one blanket and some snacks and sat on the couch with Anne "Of course not, I was waiting for you....where's bella??"said Anne

"She was tired so I thought of dropping her home so she could get some rest" I said while eating chips "Oh okay" We watched netflix till 3.45 and then we both were about to go towards our room suddenly Anne's phone started ringing. "At this time?? Who it is ??"

"I don't know its an unknown number, wait lemme check

"Hello"

"Hey, who's this"

"Is this Anne??

---------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED

---------------------------------------------------------

**THIS IT IS HOPE YA'LL LIKED IT AND ENJOYED, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE YOURS TOMMOROW!!!!!!!**