chapter 6

here's chp 6, enjoyy ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

FLASHBACKS

Dear diary

Today is a good day,

I just turned 18 today and as a present I asked you... you.. I love being with you, I feel alive, when I'm with you, I feel like I've left everything behind whenever I'm sitting right with you, I wish I could be with you forever.

From Diana

7/4/1999

I smiled looking at my diary and then tore the page from my diary and looked over for the box I always keep with me, "yess found it" I whispered to myself. I opened the box and kept the page in, then closed it and kept it at my favorite place, near the ocean, yes this letter is to the ocean.. yes yes I know you must be thinking of me as a psycho but sadly this is the truth. 

I grabbed my headphones and my phone and started playing my all time favorite playlist and started feeling myself dancing around.

It really is a good day today.

I've never been so attached with someone as much I'm with the ocean, beautiful yet so lonely is the perfect definition for the ocean in my opinion. I was in my thoughts but wait mom messaged. I can think of only one thing and that is. Danger. oh my Is she coming here?? I checked the message and yess she is coming here and I told her that I'm here for studying oh my, I'm screwed up. I quickly dialed her number so I could make some excuses because I don't want to leave yet.

-

"Hello Diana"

"ah yes Heyy mom"

"Why'd you call??"

"Are you coming to pick me?"

"Yes on my way"

"Oh"

"What is it?? Are you still studying?? Its been 2 hours I thought you must've finished"

"Oh actually I thought of studying m-more"

"Oh honey, that's my girl"

"So I can stay a bit longer?"

"Yeah sure, till that ill stay at Mary's place, just make sure to inform me when you're done"

"Oh yeah enjoy and yes ill inform, thanks mom byee"

"Bye honey"

-

I sighed and started listening to some classical music , and sat in a comfortable position so I could enjoy the sunset. This is life.

Music, sunset, and the ocean.

The ocean is the most beautiful thing I can ever think of, I would happily die for the ocean, it is always there to listen to me, no matter what, I named the ocean as pearl. It is a beautiful name.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice my teary eyes the whole time, why am I crying for an ocean?? My heart aches at the thought of leaving this peaceful place. I wish I could be here even after death.

I sighed and called mom

-

"hey mom"

"hey Diana, are you done?"

"yeah"

"okay ill be there in max 5 minutes"

I grabbed all my things and my bag, I turned back to see my mom's car and went towards her, sat in the car and mom said "so how was your study??" with a warm smile. I don't want to lie but I don't know how to tell her that yes mom I came here to have a conversation with the ocean and yeah that's it.

"it was good, and hope you enjoyed at aunt Mary's place" I asked, mary is mom's childhood friend and her daughter Kelly is mine childhood bsf.

"oh it was good, thanks for asking" she replied

-

"hello! we are back Anne and Blake" mom announced around the house because we have a movie night.

"I'll keep my bag in the room" I excused myself and went towards the room and saw Anne,    "hey Anne" I waved to her "hey adopted, how was your day?" said with an evil smirk and started running in my room and ruining things.

"I swear to go-" I shouted at her and started following her not realizing that I'm helping her ruin my room.

*evil laugh*

 I sat down out of breath and asked "why are you laughing garbage?" with a smirk to tease her even more.

"you may look around you room ma'am" she said and quickly left my room

"hey sto-" I tried to stop her but she left, I looked around and yelled "TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY ALIVE AAHHHHH" I went to the living room and saw her hiding behind mom

"mom, it is our personal matter so please move aside" I gave a warning and she went and sat on the couch eating popcorns and cheering us up to fight.

we spent our whole night fighting, laughing, and watching T.V 

oh god, I love this life.

-

-

that's it, hope you guys liked it and..

what do you think about Diana's character?? 

ANDD next update will be tomorrow!!!!

so byee for now tc (^∀^●)ノシ