chapter 13

"why are you acting so weird?" I muttured.

"Oh so I'm weird now huh?" said Aiden. "Aiden, That's not what I mean"

"Then what do you mean??" he asked raising his eyebrow. "ah nevermind"

"Aiden. I'm scared now, where could Ashton be, please do something" I begged. "What can I do? Whom do you think I am?" He exclaimed. "AIDEN STOP, cant you be serious?" I yelled at him.

"you should happy, now that he is gone so you are free, right?" 

"I never wanted him to leave" I whispered with my face buried in my hands. "he was the only problem which restricted you to go wherever you want, now that he has gone, you aren't restricted anymore, thats what you wished for right?" said Aiden. "I never wished for him to leave"I replied. "okay then what did you wished for?" He questioned. "I-I wished to be with the ocean even after death, no matter what it takes, thats it" I replied back. "you wanted to be with the ocean, how could you be there being strictly restricted to even leave the house?" 

"Yeah b-but, where is he?"

"how could I know?" he muttured. 

-

We kept talking, then Aiden wanted to watch some movies and then we had food and he kept telling me about how sushi is better than anything haha he really loves sushi, then he left after having food and told me that he will come here to play some games tommorow again. Aiden really is a good boy, His uncle really is raising him well, He is a good listener and always gives good advise. He never dissapoints me with his advises.

-

-

Hey

how are you?

and IM SORRY Ik this chapter really is short but I promise I'll update tommorow.

I hope you enjoyed and where do you think Ashton is?

byee tc :)