chapter 9

here it is, enjoyy ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

Pearl's P.O.V

"we have to go quick" Aiden yelled from outside of the room.

I was dumb. I thought dad misses me, he loves me, that's why I trusted him, and he, what he did, he was planning to kill me.. I-I can't even make an eye contact with Anne, I know she must be so disappointed in me, but it's not my fault...I wasn't aware of dad's intentions.

We quickly went downstairs but....

It was dad, in front of me "Awe my daughter is planning to runaway huh?, have a look guys, she is trying to runaway from me" said dad with an evil laugh at the end.

" where is Aiden?" Bella whispered. "QUIET" Dad yelled and started walking towards me and Bella but I started panicking as I saw a gun in his hand.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM" Anne yelled at him as she pushed him away and stood in front of us.

"get aside if you don't wanna die" dad growled at Anne and pointed a gun to her. "ANNE MOVE" I shouted but...."RUN TOWARDS THE MAIN DOOR" Aiden yelled and shot dad on his leg, "COME ON PEARL" Bella shouted at me and grabbed my hand, we started running towards the main door.

-

"I'm sorry.. for everything Anne, I wasn't aware of his intentions" I bawled. "Pearl, I've forget everything and don't be sorry hun... *sigh* now that you've realized your mistake, I don't have any problem" Anne comforted me with a warm smile. "I love you Anne" I cried out and hugged her tightly as if there is no tomorrow and she hugged me back.

"Oh my god are yall trying to make me cry too??" Bella joked. "hehe come join us" me and Anne  replied at the same time, she came running towards us and hugged us tightly. "Okay pearl you know Anne told me a lot about your mother and I swear she is so much alike us" said Bella.

"Oh, Anne can you tell me too??" I asked. "OMG YESS ANNE PLEASE" Bella shouted.

"Haha okay okay" Anne laughed, she was about to start but was interrupted by "NO WAIT I"LL BE BACK IN 5 MINUTES" Bella exclaimed and went to my room and came back with blankets and pillows and kept them on the couch and went to the kitchen and came back with so many snacks. "yes please continue" said Bella trying to be polite which made us laugh. "Oh my god you are too much" I said.

-

-

that's it, I know it's short but I'll update tomorrow morning and i hope yall liked it!!!

and do you think Ashton will be back??

will he take revenge for the shot on his leg??

bybye tc (^∀^●)ノシ