chapter 5

heyy enjoyy ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

PEARL NOO THIS IS NOT TRUE.. SHE WAS MURDERED BY- I exclaimed but was cut off by pearl "STOP, I THOUGHT DAD WAS LYING BUT NO...HE WAS RIGHT YOU WANTED TO TRAP MY DAD... Y-YOU KEPT ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY FOR YEARS AND YOU KILLED MOM" She yelled with tears in her eyes "pearl?? Oh okay okay I'm the one to be blamed right?? you blamed it all on me when you don't even know anything huh.. he left you.. HE LEFT YOU PEARL and me..it was me who was there for you and how DARE YOU SAY THAT I KILLED DIANA...HOW CAN I KILL MY OWN SISTER" I cried out and kneeled down in disappointment "See pearl I told you she's the one.. she killed Diana" said Ashton.

I felt my heart shattered into pieces.

"Get up" said Bella.. I looked up to her and saw that she was trying to hold back her tears I stood up and Bella took my hand and was about to take me but she turned back to pearl and said "I will never forgive you for this" her words made me even cry harder but she wiped my tears and we both left.

as we both left I felt like I was losing something and that broke my heart ..I don't want to leave her here...I know she isn't doing this on purpose, this is all done by Ashton.. it's all his fault.. but what if he is actually back for his daughter?? no no it cant be I know him very well.. he has some plans that I'm not aware of yet.

"I'll stay with you" said Bella "no-"I was saying but was cut off by "I SAID I will stay".. "ah okay" I replied and gave her a warm smile, we both got out of the car and walked towards the door "keys?" Bella asked searching for them in her pockets "oh they must be in the car" I said and went to the car.. took the keys and opened the door.

I've never felt more alone in here. It feels like home when pearl is here, her jumping around when she's excited, fighting with me at everything, but now.. she's gone..

"Anne" said Bella "w-what yes sorry" "you didn't listen me the whole time did you??" asked Bella "um yeah sorry, what were you saying??" I replied "nah its fine I know what you were thinking about" she tried to comfort me "thanks for understanding Bella, I don't know what i would do without you.. thank you for staying" I said with a warm smile

"you can ask anything if you want" I asked cos I noticed her playing with her hands and she only does that when she has something to ask. "oh yes I wanted to ask about um Diana, oh and its completely fine if you don't want to..." asked Bella still playing with her hands.

that's it hope yall enjoyed and I'm so sorry I know this chapter is too short but i wont make you guys wait longer.. next chapter will be yours tomorrow and alsooo in the next few chapters we will get to know about Diana and her story

what do you think happened with Diana??

and how do you think is ocean related to Diana??

bbyee tc (^∀^●)ノシ