chapter 10

hey guys, ENJOY ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

Diana's P.O.V

"mmm, I guess I'm going with black" said Anne with 2 shirts in her hands and trying to choose one.

"Are you serious??I've been waiting for you since 3 hours and still you haven't done any shopping yet" I yelled at her. "3 Hours?? Oh wait my watch isn't working anymore, I though-" Anne replied. "SHUT UP, I'M TIRED LETS GO" I Shouted on her. "Okay but..." said Anne

"Now what??"I asked

"Black or blue?" she asked with a giggle

there was a complete silence between us, we kept staring at each other and then I broke the silence with "Black" I replied. "b-but" she stuttered. "OH MY GOD NOW WHAT??????" I exclaimed

"I like blue" she whispered, after this I gave her a look of confusion and said "Then why did you wasted so much time choosing one??" 

"BECAUSE BLACK IS NICE TOO"

"THEN BUY BOTH"

"I FORGOT TO BRING MONEY, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH FOR BOTH"

*sigh*

"Buy both, I'll pay"

I don't get it, how can someone be that obsessed with shopping?? Anne goes for shopping twice a week and still she always has complains about not have enough clothes?? 

-

We are in the car now and I'm driving while Anne is checking whether she forgot to buy something. "THANK YOU DIANA, Look I know we fight a lot but if you keep paying like this for my shopping and food then I swear I'll love you forever" she said and gave me a hug.

 "STOP I'm driving" I yelled at her.

"Oops I'm sorry"

-

Bella's P.O.V

"wait I have a question" I interrupted in middle of the story.

"yes say" Replied Anne, "When did she got married to Ashton and what was his behavior with her that time??" I asked while eating popcorn. "Yes, was dad the same back then, with mom?? Asked pearl.

"Hmm okay I'll tell you about that"

Diana's P.O.V

Dear ocean,

I'm sorry I haven't come to you in these past few days,

but I have a good news to tell you,

I had a baby girl, Pearl

I named my daughter and you the same ❤ ❤

from: Diana

*sigh*

Why does my pearl(the ocean)looks so alone today, it seems that something is missing, it looks so dull today, but why, is pearl not happy for me?? I hate seeing pearl like this, I wish I could do something...

I tore the page from my diary and kept it in the same box I used to, I have 784 pages till now, I just want my daughter pearl to turn 18 and then this box will be with her.

Ashton's P.O.V

"she is a witch, believe it or not" said jack, one of my best friend

"What do you mean by that?? stop saying something that doesn't makes sense" I exclaimed

"she was talking to the ocean yesterday" He whispered. "ENOUGH, THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?? HOW CAN SOMEONE TALK TO THE OCEAN??" I yelled at him and slammed my hand on the table.

you don't believe me?? go ask your wife, she goes there everyday" he said confidently

I stood up and left the office and went straight to my car and went straight home

-

I had keys with me so without wasting any time I went inside and saw Diana sitting on the couch, I went and tightly grabbed her hand and asked "WHERE WERE YOU??" I shouted on her.

"w-what??" she said trying to release her hand from my grip. "I ASKED WHERE WERE YOU"

"I-I was at mom's plac-" I slapped her which caused a red mark on her cheeks. "YOU ARE LYING, YOU ARE A WITCH, Y-YOU TALK TO THE OCEAN, wait are you doing some black magic are you??"

"N-NO HOW CAN I EVEN THINK OF BLACK MAGIC" She cried out

"then how, how do you talk to the ocean?" I asked and grabbed her by her hair and while screamed in pain. "I FEEL G-GOOD AND LIGHT..I-I FEEL LIKE IT'S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME" she screamed in pain.

"AN OCEAN??? AN OCEAN?? YOU HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND YOU, STOP BEING A PSYCHO AND GO TALK TO SOME PEOPLE, TALK TO ME, YOUR SISTER OR YOUR MOM?? INSTEAD OF ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU CHOOSE AN OCEAN??" I shouted and threw her on the floor.

"y-yeah right, at least the ocean doesn't judges me, doesn't makes excuses when I want to share my feeling, it always has time for me" she cried out.

"mad, you've gone completely MAD" I said and went outside of the house to get some fresh air after all what she just said...... 

TO BE CONTINUED

-

-

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY! BYEE TC (^∀^●)ノシ