chapter 8

2 chapters in a dayyy :) enjoyy╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

but its too late...

Bella's P.O.V

"hey don't be scared, I wont do anything" said one of the guard to comfort us. I was confused. CONFUSED. "you are one of the guards right?" I asked him

"yeah, why?" he questioned "But y-you don't look like one" I blurted. "oh, I just want to help you guys before it's too late" he responded. "and how are you going to help us?" Asked Anne.

 "Pearl is in danger" he whispered, I felt myself tearing up on his words but no, I have to be strong for Anne. "what do you mean by that?? where is pearl??" Anne asked him. 

"Don't you see those guards?? they are all here for you guys, Ashton took pearl with him to his old farmhouse and is planning to murder her today evening, I knew you both will come here for sure so yeah I'll help ya reach her" he declared "I have so many questions, where do I start" I Mumbled. "I heard what you said" he rolled his eyes. "there is no time for asking questions, we have to save her" Anne added. "we can't trust him Anne, what if this is another trap" I whispered to Anne..

"Now the only thing I can think of is pearl, lets go with him" Anne replied.

-

we agreed to go with him, to be honest I didn't wanted to, we don't know him yet and what if it's a trap again.

but he helped us to get out of the back yard by distracting the guards and also is taking us to the farmhouse, yes we are in his car right now, he is driving and me and Anne are in the back seats.

I literally cant see anything, its like we are in the middle of a forest. "that's it, come with me" he said and got out of the car, I looked at Anne and I can tell that she is worried, more like scared. 

we followed him and yes there is a farmhouse. thank god. 

"how do we go inside now?" I whispered to him, "Aiden" he replied. "what?" I asked. "I'm Aiden"

"oh okay yeah, but answer my question first" I questioned "follow me quick" he said and started going towards the farmhouse with me and Anne following him from behind.

-

we are currently inside the farmhouse and first of all this place stinks, and secondly this place is a mess, we can say it looks like one of those sets used in horror movies. he took us upstairs, he just kept walking like he know exactly where pearl is, and I'm still shocked about the fact there are NO guards. i have a bad feeling but also I'm happy that there aren't any guards. he went in a room which was full of beautiful vases. "oh my god there are so many of them." I exclaimed.

"why are we here Aiden?" Anne asked. "we have to find the key for the room pearl is locked in" Aiden responded, still searching in the vases. "you mean the key is in one of these vases???" I questioned. "yeah" my jaw dropped at what he said cos oh my GOD there are so many vases. "seems impossible" I muttered. "no don't worry I know where it is" said Aiden. "Where is Ashton?" I questioned. "you ask so many questions, he isn't here, we're lucky, he will be back till 2-3 hours" replied Aiden when I rolled my eyes at his response.

"GOT IT" He exclaimed "YES LETS GO" I shouted.

he took us to one room which took us almost 10 minutes to reach. he opened the door and we went inside, it was too dark in the room. 

here it is.

"OH MY GOD PEARL" I yelled and ran towards her, she was blindfolded with her mouth taped. "Are you okay, pearl" I couldn't hold it anymore, I cried out and I quickly removed her blindfold and the tape, she slowly opened her eyes and cried out "I missed you Bella, I love you Anne, I'm sorry" she hugged both of us and I wiped her tears off.

 "we have to go quick" Aiden yelled from outside of the room.

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED

HOW WAS IT??? Hope you guys enjoyed 

NEXT UPDATE ON SUNDAY 6/30/2021

TILL THAT TAKE CARE BYEE (^∀^●)ノシ