chapter 7

hey everyone, here's chp 7...enjoyy ╰(*°▽°*)╯

-

-

Bella's P.O.V

Last night we talked about Diana, but it was too late and also Anne was tired so I told her to have some rest. I miss pearl... I wonder what she must be doing, I just want her to come back. *sigh*

"Bella" Anne called out from the living room "yes Anne" I went to her

"Why aren't you receiving your mom's call?" she asked, and in replied I said "she CALLED??when?? I didn't got any cal- oh sorry yeah it was on silent" I checked my phone and said.

"Oh okay but now call your mom, she is worried" she told and went to the kitchen "
"okay Anne"

"Hey mom"

"hey hun, how are you??"

"Yes mom I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good too, hun are you home?"

"Um- no I'm at pearl's place and I will stay here for a while if that's alright??"

"Yeah that's completely fine, actually I'm not home so I was worried if you are home alone, now I'm relieved that you are with Pearl"

"Oh where are you?"

"I'm with Mary, she isn't well so I'm planning to stay here for a while"

"Oh what happened to aunt Mary??"

" Anything cant be said yet, I'm in the hospital right now with Mary"

"Oh Don't worry mom, she'll be alright soon"

"Yeah I hope so, okay you enjoy with pearl bye take care"

Yeah, bye mom"

She hung up, Aunt Mary is mom's childhood bsf, I love these both womens and there friendship, I hope mine and pearl's friendship will be the same as theirs.

I went inside and saw that Anne made breakfast "woww my favorite pancakes" I sat right next to her and started doing mine, Anne is like the best in cooking and no one can change my mind, I don't like eating anything except my mom's cooking but Anne "yes specially for you" she replied with a warm smile. She is beautiful. I couldn't help but smile at hers.

"Bella" said Anne, I can say that she is worried "yes, uh- is everything alright??" I asked in curiosity

"We have to bring pearl, I don't care what she thinks, I don't care about Ashton, we will go there today and bring her TODAY ITSELF" she whisper yelled "okay uh-and do you think she will come with us??" I asked "she will"

"Hmm then alright lets go" I said and got up from the couch and took my handbag "Now??" she asked. "Yeah now, you yourself told me that we have to bring her today itself so what is it now?"

"No but, we don't have a plan, what if there are guards, how will we face those guards??how will we get the permission to go inside??"

"Don't worry about that, follow me LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT" I yelled going outside.

"Oh my , BELLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" She asked ( more like she yelled lol) "ARE YOU SCARED MISS ANNE??tell us the world wants to know" I shouted while using a brush as a mic, I just know the whole area must be hearing me right now.

"no bu-" she was saying but I interrupted by saying "SAY LOUDER Miss" 

"NO IM NOT ahhh" she yelled back "yes good now follow me"

Anne's P.O.V

Oh my, she always does this when she wants to cheer up someone to do something. mad.

-

we reached Ashton's place and it was totally not the same as before. there are guards. so many guards. SO MANY GUARDS.

"told you" I exclaimed "are you scared miss?" she replied with a giggle more like an evil one.   "oh my god shut UP Bella" I muttered, and here it is she started laughing. "BELLA QUIET" I whisper yelled. "oh-oh okay I'm sorry come lets go" we slowly went to the back yard, I'm in front and Bella is behind me, "where do you think Pearl must be?" Bella questioned

" I honestly have no idea" I replied, currently we are hiding in the back yard.

"should we go inside?" she asked. "Do we have a choice? lets go.. Quick" I Ordered 

we ran towards the door but unfortunately the door is locked "Now What???" I asked her but "wait someone is coming here, I can hear someone's steps coming towards us... HIDE" She whispered but its too late....

TO BE CONTINUED 

-

-

that's it for today, hope yall liked it and..

what do you think is coming towards them??

is it ashton? or maybe pearl? OR someone else??

next update will be tomorrow!!! take care byee guyz (^∀^●)ノシ