Chapter 15

-Pearl

"What happened after that?" I asked in curiosity. "Did Aiden murdered Diana then?" Asked Bella. 

"NO, not now" Anne exclaimed.

"OH THEN WHY'D YOU STOP" Bella yelled back.  "I'M TIRED"says Anne "enough now..we will continue this tommorow" she sighed.

Anne stood up and went to her room, while bella is still eating pringles. "How the hell do you eat without gaining weight" I said and opened another pack of pringles. "One word...Superwomen" 

I sighed and said "Give me some of your powers" 

"One word...No" 

"why are you like this?"  I rolled my eyes

"Why aren't you like me? No but actually, you're hella lucky to have a friend like me"

I gave her a death glare.

"Stop with that glare"

"get lost"

"K" She muttered and filled her mouth with pringles.

I sighed and got up because I know that she'll never change, But it's okay, I like her this way. Atleast there's someone to entertain me lol. I went to my room, grabbed my phone and jumped on the bed. *Phone rings*

~Unknown~

"hey, Is this Pearl?" Asked someone on the other side, It's a guy.

should I reply?

"Hey uh Yes, It's pearl. "

"Hey Pearl, It's me Aiden."

"Oh, How'd you get my number?" I asked.

"Uh I- got It from Anne" he stutter, why'd he stutter? 

"So??" I have NOTHING to say.

"So? Oh yeah I wanted to ask you something"

"Yeah, Go ahead" I said with no hesitation.

"Can we meet tommorow?" He asked.

I frozed. 

"Hello?" 

"YES, yes here" I exclaimed. "So you'll come tommorow?" He questioned. 

Should I go? I'll make sure to inform Anne this time.

"Uh yes okay done" I replied. "Okay I'll send you the address" "Okay"

-

*next morning*

"WAKE UP" Yelled Bella. 

"What Is it? STOP" I yelled back, trying to open my eyes.

"ANNE MADE BREAKFAST, SHE'S CALLING US" 

"YOU ARE SHOUTING RIGHT IN MY EAR LIKE I'M NOT DEAF I CAN HEAR YOU" 

"then why are YOU shouting?" She grinned. "bella" I sighed and got up.

-

"Anne" I whispered. "Hmm?" 

"I got a call from an Unknown number last night" I whispered again. "hmm, who was it?"

 "Aiden"

"what???, why'd he call you?"  Bella exclaimed with her eyes wide open and her jaw on the floor. "Yes why" Asked Anne. "Uh he wants to meet me, and here he sent an address" 

"OHHHH GODDD did you just find your soulmate AWWW" Bella whispered in my ear. 

"NO, are you mad? He just wants to meet me" 

"NAHH YOU DON'T KNOW, this is how things get started" she winked at me. I rolled my eyes and said "Anne should I go?" 

I turned back to look at Bella and raised an eyebrow. " Whats wrong?" I whispered. "I don't know" She replied. "ANNE" Bella shouted. Anne sighed. "Show me the address"

 I opened the address and gave my phone to her. The location given is pretty far from our location. "But I had so many plans for today" Bella sighed. It's my 18th birthday tommorow. I'm really excited. I wish I had my parents with me. 

"Okay, We'll drop you"

"You will?"

"Yes" Anne got up and went back to her room, she locked herself. "Is something wrong?" 

"I dont know but now you have to come with me" Said bella and got up. "To where?"

"To decide what you're gonna wear today"

-

*6:21*

my outfit for today^^

Bella choosed my outfit. She wanted me to wear a Royal red dress as If I'm going at a prom. She thinks it's a date and here I'm worried about the fact, Why does he wants to meet me.

Anne says that she'll drop me there and they'll be there the whole time. Actually I'm relieved by her decision cos I'm worse at keeping convos, also my social anxiety won't lemme be in peace.

*On the way*

It's been 20 minutes and we're still 15-20 minutes away from the location. I turned back to Bella and giggled, as usual she's playing games on her phone. At times she seems so mature and ther other moment she's all childish. "Isn't the location..a bit too far?" I muttered. "Have you checked the location?" Says Anne. "Why? I didn't, I thought you checked..should I send you the location again?" I asked.

"Do you know what the location is? Do you know what that place is?" Anne questioned, with anger and pain in her voice. I frozed at her question.

 "No, I don't know"

"This is where your mom used to go" 

The end is near...FR THIS TIME