chapter 14

It's 10 am, and I'm currently in the living room waiting for Aiden. As promised, he will be here at 10.30 with the games he wanted to play.

*10.56*

he is officially late and I'm officially bored. AHHHH.

maybe I can make some pancakes.

*12.49*

oh my god...IS HE DEAD??????

Instead of doing nothing, I decided to watch tangled..my favorite movie. I really love that movie, Anne calls me childish for still watching disney movies but...Who doesn't watches them huh?

*3.20*

I am currently sitting on the couch with a blanket, a remote and pringles in my other hand.

*doorbell rings*

I jumped with joy ...WHICH MADE ME FALL, totally forgeting about the pringles in my hand and yup....I'll clean this later...

I rushed to the main door and opened it.

"Aiden, WHERE WERE YOU?" I shouted. " I'M WAITING FOR YOU SINCE...5 OR MAYBE 6 HOU-" I Yelled at him but suddenly stopped. "Aiden? what's wrong?"

Aiden stood there silently with tears in his eyes and suddenly a gun is pointed to his forehead.

"A.Ashton?" 

"yep" he smirked.

Aiden ran and hid behind me, I could see the fear in his eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, no fear in my eyes. 

"Your dad is the one right?" he asked me, with his eyes showly turning red with anger. 

What he asked made me shook, my dad was into some gangs and so did Ashton's father. his father was one of the main guys of the gang, unfortunately they both worked in gangs which were against each other. In one of a fight of theirs, my dad had to kill his father. I had no idea about this until last year, when my mom told me about it. Ashton wasn't aware of this and so does his family.

"TELL ME" he yelled, which made me flinch.

"yes" I replied with an emotionless face, because I knew It was my dad's fault.

"oh..woah, and you never told me huh?" 

"I didn't knew Ashton, until...last year" 

"you..YOU are the murderer of my father" he pointed at me. Aiden still watching us from behind.

"Me?? I didn't even knew about this... it was my dad, which is no longer alive"

"you'll suffer, I wish i could do this to your dad but ah...too bad..he died, but nooo its okayy..its completely fine because..we have you.. you WILL suffer"

"NO YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HER" Aiden shouted from the back and stood infront of me. "Aiden, dont worry okay..nothings gonna happen" I comforted him.

"oh young guy, what are you gonna do huh?" said Ashton to Aiden and then he grabbed my hand and ran took me to his car, I can see Aiden running and screaming out loud for help.

-

*slowly opens eyes*

where am I?

WHERE  AM I?????

what is this place?

why am i tied up????

I'M ON A CHAIR TIED UP...WHATTT

this room is dirty as hell...like ugh..and why the hell is it too dark."ASHTON" I screamed as hard I could. "ATLEAST GIMME A CLEAN ROOM TO TIE ME UP IN" 

 "SHUT UP" someone replied me back, which did nothing but made me burst out laughing.

hey :)

IK I'M SORRY...I'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOR A WHILE..

BUT here it issss..

and btw,

The end is near...