chapter 11

Hey everyone,  I'm back hehe

ENJOY :)

-

-

Diana's P.O.V

"Ashton" I whispered while serving the breakfast on the dining table.

"Yeah, what is it?" He replied, "I'm sorry".

"You should be" he rolled his eyes. "Can you l-let me go there for....one last tim-" i stutter, but was cut off by "can you please stop Diana"

I said nothing but kept playing with my hands while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Okay you can go but Why .... why do you have to go there?" He asked and patiently waited for my response.

"I-I don't either know, if you don't like it i wont ever go there.. but just one last time,  just let me go there one last time" i pleaded.

*sigh* "You can go" he answered.

I wiped my tears and gave him a warm smile and said "Thank you Ashton".

"yeah fine, but remember.. last time"

"Yeah"

-

"Today I'm here for the last time pearl, I've always loved you, I want you to wait till i come back again, I will be back.. maybe not this way, but when i come back i will be able to be with you forever.."

I closed my eyes and felt my heart shattered into pieces. I've never felt this way, I feel like there is a burden on my heart, I-I feel like life is meaningless now, I wish there would be someone who could understand me.

"Hey" said someone from behind, i turned back to see a young boy. "Yes?" I raised my eyebrow and asked him. "Can I sit here with you, just for a few minutes?" He asked politely.

"Sure, you can" I gave him permission and he came and sat with me.

"Aiden" he gave me a warm smile and offered me a handshake.

"Diana" i smiled back and accepted his offer.

"Oh i love your name" said Aiden. I laughed and questioned him "What's so special in my name?"

"My mother had the same name, Diana... by the way.. can i ask you a question?.. like..um if you don't mind" he questioned me back.

I nodded.

"Why do you come here everyday?" He questioned, "You don't have to answer if your don't want to.."

"I don't have an answer for your question" I muttered. "I guess you really like this place huh?".

"You're not wrong but not right as well" I joked. "oh then please tell me, why do you come here everyday?" He pleaded.

"Ugh.. why do you want to know?" I Asked being annoyed by his questions.

"Nothing, I was just curious" He whispered.

"I find peace here, that's it" I sighed.
"Oh then you should be happy to be here right?, why are you sad huh?" Said Aiden. "Today is my last time visiting this place" I said, trying to hold in my tears.

"Oh, but why?" He asked, I couldn't help but tell him everything. I told him everything about how i used to come here everyday and write letters to the ocean, and how my husband doesn't likes of me coming here, and how much I'm attached to the ocean,  my feelings, i told him everything. We kept talking about how beautiful the ocean really is and he told me about his family, and his mother who died in a car accident and his father who is addicted to drugs since his mom passed away, and since then he has been living with his uncle who is the only person he trusts.

"Do you have any wish?". he asked.

why is he asking about my wish? Even if i tell him what can he do about it?

"Don't worry, you don't have to tell me"

wait was i speaking loud????

"no you wasn't" he laughed. "What the hell?? How do yo-" I yelled at him but was cut off by "you didn't answered my question, you don't have to tell me.. just think about it and yes don't think of something stupid that you regret after"

-

-

TO BE CONTINUED

THAT'S IT GUYS, HOPE YALL LIKED IT :)

Whom do you think Aiden is??

What will Diana wish for??

And yes I know I've been inactive from the past 1-2 weeks but now I'm back and I'll try be as much active as possible :)