chapter 12

Diana's P.O.V

"I don't get it...what do you mean Aiden?" I questioned, still thinking about what all he just said."Why don't you just do what I said?" He questioned me back. "fine, anything?" I asked to confirm.

"yeah, anything" he added with a warm smile.

I still have a lot of questions. 

"clear them out later" his response shocked me once again. can he read minds?

"oh my god, just do it" he exclaimed. "yeah okay" 

I wish to be with the ocean even after death, no matter what it takes, I don't care what all I have to go through. i closed my eyes and wished, i kept smiling as i thought about my wish.

"Done, now what?" I asked Aiden.

"now just wait for it to come true" He muttered. "what do you mean, Aiden?"I raised my eyebrow. "Is that your husband?" He asked, I turned back to see no one. "Wher-" I turned back to Aiden to find out he is not there anymore. "D-did he just fooled me, oh my GOD..why am i so dumb" I whispered, I checked the time and it is really late now omg. I have to go back before Ashton reaches or else he would be mad again.

-

*reaches home*

"I'm back" I shouted to make sure there's no one at home, "yes thank god there's no one"

I went into my room and sat on the couch and kept thinking about what happened. Who was that boy?  how did he know what i was thinking? he must be joking, I guess.

-

Next morning

I was so lost in my thougths that i didn't even realised when I fell asleep.

I quickly went to the living room then to the other bedroom and the kitchen then the backyard and so on searching Ashton, where the hell he even is? I went to the living room and sat on the couch with my face buried in my hands thinking about where he could be.

should i message him?
yes i should

I quickly grabbed my phone and messaged Ashton.

Hey Ashton, where are you?
Are you okay??

read

*sigh*

Did he just read my message and went straight offline and here it's me dying about the fact where he is since last night. I threw my phone on the table and laid back on the couch while cursing Ashton.

-

5 hours later

I kept checking my phone expecting a message from Ashton, he is missing since last night.

I've called all his friends, family and everyone i could think of...

But he's no where to be found.

I'm worried now...

i was roaming all around the living room walking around waiting for him.

-

4 hours later

*slowly opens eyes*

"AAAAAAA-" I screamed but was cut off by "shhh relax, it's me Aiden haha"

W- what are you doing here?.. How did you get in?" I questioned.

"Which question do I answer first?" He muttered and jumped on the couch. I did nothing but kept watching him while raising an eyebrow and my jaw dropped.

"What's so surprising?" asked Aiden. "You didn't answered my question" I added.

He sighed and sat straight on the couch, "I was bored so i came here so see you, and what was the other questio- yeah I came through the main door what else do you think?? I came here climbing the walls???? Who do you think I am?? A monkey??" he explained, aggressively. I couldn't help but laugh at his explanation.

"The main door?" I questioned

he nodded in reply. did I left the door open. "yeah maybe that's how I came in" said Aiden. "Aiden" I shouted.

"What" he shouted back in response. "How do you read my mind" I stood up and exclaimed.

he laughed and replied " Ah you know Aiden the talented haha". "SHUT UP AND TELL ME" I yelled at him.

"uh- I've learned it..fr-from my uncle.. yeah" He responded.  "You're not lying right?" I asked. "obviously.. not, why would I lie" he forced his laughter.

"You better don't lie to me" I warning him while pointing a finger on him.

"Well, where's your husband?" asked Aiden with a smirk. "he is missing since last night... and what's that's smirk for??" I raised an eyebrow.

"O-Oh don't worry about him" he replied controlling his laugh.

Why is he acting like this?

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey!!

How are you??

Ik I've been inactive from the past 2-3 weeks but now I'll try to update every 1-2 day. ❤

bye tc :)