Memories., Confrontations., and The Beginning..

A motorcycle zoomed down a dark road on the middle of nowhere. The rider dressed in what appeared to be all black leather and a full cover helmet. The wind passing by only allowed for the rider to go back and relive memories that will forever haunt them.

Flashback.

The squeaking of shoes and the the flashing of bright lights blinded them. The pressure of a mask supplying them oxygen irritated their skin. The numbing feeling of their limbs was all too clear that something was wrong. The constant beeping of the heart monitor drew the conclusion that they were in the emergency room most likely on the way to surgery. The mumbles of voices were frantic, but they knew that they would be alright as a small warm voice whispered sweet nothings to them as they drifted off to a better place. When they woke up they were attached to multiple machines, but the first thing they noticed was the lack of movement from their left leg. Sitting up hurt, but they tilted the bed up to see the missing limb. The shock hit first then the haunting pain. They hissed and panic started to hit harder through their system. The monitor frantically beeped alerting the staff of the patient awakening and rapid heart beat. Nurses and doctors swarmed them and in the briefest of moments they tried to call out to someone anyone that they might come when they call. The person that they wanted the most never came. They spent weeks in intensive care and escaped one night into the night without being seen again.

They made it to a ruined military base and started to gather their old projects. They hid in a secret room that no one knew about and worked on a nano-technological prosthetic and a new, better suit. After a year, they perfected everything and made tracking, hacking, and spy gear equipment. They built an untraceable bike that was fast, silent, efficient and was a weapon itself. They hacked the government and erased all existence of themself and the connection to their family. It is better that way they repeated in their head. They sent all the money that wasn't in a secret offshore account to her family to finish paying for the debt of loans and extra.

They were off to find and save her friends. Bringing hell with them.

Flashback over.

The yearning for the good days ached their heart and the scars were permanent on them physically and mentally. While it seemed that they were not going to a specific destination they were actually tracking something or rather someone. Everything will be okay (Y/n), everything will be okay.

On the screen in the rider's helmet held multiple dots. Some were gathered together, others scattered. She found some of her friends, but lost a few of them when she was recovering and recuperating. As much as she loved her friends that she has saved so far she missed one specific bot, Optimus. A tear trickled down (Y/n)'s face as she kept going. She pulled over at a fast food restaurant that was 24 hours to go to the bathroom and get some food. It was terrible, but the amount of running she was doing, she didn't care about the empty calories.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Going through my high tech phone I noticed an alert from Ratchet in Louisiana. I pushed the button for my helmet as I left the restaurant and started off towards Ratchet's location. I seemed to get there right before Cemetery Wind. I got off my bike. I made it absorb into my suit gaining my armor and weapons. I was wondering where Ratchet was when I was walking around. I looked at every hiding spot that would fit him, but the junk yard was huge. "Ratchet?" I whispered out to the wind hoping that he would pick up my voice. "Ratchet, where are you? We need to get out of here." I whisper shouted into the air. Silence was my only response as I continued on. As I walked through the tall grass that creeped around the more abandoned part of the yard I spotted something that I shouldn't have. A giant blaster a few yards away from me. It was definitely Cybertronic from the size and the look of it. It was charging. My eyes widened as I realized Ratchet and I both were in a trap. I sprinted away in the direction that the cannon was aimed and saw the pitch blackness of murky swamp water. Getting ready to leap over it in a mighty bound from my enhanced leg I moved more power over to the nano-bots to get me to my final point. I took that final bound and leaped with all my might and I made it to the over side. "Ratchet! Run!" I yelled. The distant shuffling of feet and vehicles could be heard closing in where I was. Ratchet tumbled out of the junk pile when he heard his name being called.