Battle, Approval, and He's back!

Time Skip to the Village. Brought to you by Optimus being nervous to see the reader.

"Lennox, secure Optimus with the Autobot. Evacuate the civilians and secure the perimeter of the village." I ordered once Lennox answered the phone even though I could see him we were far from the drop point. All the guys were still trekking to the drop point of where Optimus landed while the Bots were there or almost there. Everything was in chaos as they were getting themselves organized. We made it into the village and the Decepticons landed and tried to get me away from the group. "Watch out!" I yelled as I ran with the others and alerted Bee. "We've got to split up. Bumblebee, you're the decoy. You lead the Decepticons away, alright? I'm gonna get to Optimus." I said with a determined look. He nodded as he made a ran for it faking that he held me in his servo. I went to move but stopped when Leo grabbed me from running out right into a Decepticon.

"I'll help draw their fire with Huey and Dewey there. You get to those soldiers. I hope that dust works."

"Thank you. It will have faith. I never break a promise." I said as he left with Simmons. I turned and crept out from the building I was in and scurried along with the shadows. I kept an eye out for more Decepticons. There were five in front of me and more around me, so I slid into a building waiting for them to pass. I heard a mechanical mosquito noise as I spotted the bot and killed it. It let out a high-pitched noise that alerted the other in the area. The building I was in taking shelter in now had no roof as I ran from the building and jumped out the window into the next house. I ran up the stairs as the Decepticon broke the wall. I was on the roof and jumped as a jaguar Decepticon tried to grab me from between the buildings, but Bee tackled it. I landed without a scrape and continued to run and jump from roof to roof. As I was jumping from a building a Decepticon knocked me down in midair. I hit the ground and tumbled in the sand till I hit something hard. I looked up and saw my jeep? A wide smile plastered over my face. I jumped in and grabbed the keys from my pocket and started my car. I flipped a switched and an automatic targeting system activated for the cannon on the top of my car. Speeding out of the alleyway I ran into three Cons and they were all down in the 5 minutes that I sped by them. I drifted around the corner to find Megatron and Starscream arguing until they saw me. "Oh shit," I said and reverse drifted into drive zooming away from them as my cannon was shooting at them. It's nice that my cannon has no fear. Megatron yelled as he chased after me, he shot a couple of blasts from his cannon and missed me as I swerved and continued to zip around buildings. As I was going, I missed that Starscream transformed and fired a missile at my car. It hit it and I was thrown from my vehicle into the sand. As I was collecting myself my Mom and Dad ran out looking disheveled and messed up. "Mom? Dad! Get out of here! Run." I yelled as they ran towards me but a Decepticon blocked their way to me. My mom started crying as my Dad looked at me with panicked eyes. Tears pricked from my eyes as desperation crawled into my heart. I pulled a gun out and shot at the Con, but it didn't do much than annoy it. It turned to me as Bumblebee body chucked it and killed it after the shot hit its head. Mom and Dad rushed over to me as Sam and Mikaela found me.

"(Y/n), Sam we need to get out of here. I know this is your job but it's too dangerous. Please, leave with us. For us. Come home with us, please." Dad begged me. I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't abandon my friends and family and the one chance to save my lover.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I love you guy, but you need to get into the car and leave. Bee, get them somewhere safe, all right? You've got to get in the car. Get to safety." I said as Mom, Sam and Mikaela go in the car as Dad pushed against me.

"You're my daughter. My only daughter. I can't let you do this alone." Dad said as tears left his eyes.

"Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car. He's gonna get you to safety. You know you run. You don't stop, you don't hide, you run. You hear what I'm saying. I'll find you when you're safe. I know, Dad. You've got to let me go, Dad. You've got to let me go. You have to. I love you so much. Do this for me. It's the only thing I ask from you." I said as I tried not to break in front of my family.