Wanted Intell., A Ship to Leave., and An Emotional Good-bye.

Time Skip: N.E.S.T. Base, Washington D.C.

I pulled up to the base like a hot mess that I looked and felt like. I parked the bike in the vehicle hanger and carried on my way. I was making my way to my private quarters to change and patch myself up when I heard Sentinel speaking.

"Defenders of Earth. We have come for your natural resources to rebuild our damaged planet. When we have transported all we need, we will leave your world in peace. For such peace to exist, you must immediately exile the Autobot rebels you have harbored. Nonnegotiable. Renounce the rebels. We await your reply." Sentinel finished and ended the message. I clenched my fists in anger. I was ready for this to happen. I don't want to do this. I was too busy in my mind over what I should do to keep from them leaving to notice that Mearing grabbed my attention with a snap of her fingers in my face.

"We'll debrief you in transit."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I have underestimated you at every turn. You and your brother warned us that they were using humans and you knew that Sentinel was the key." She said as she was reading documents and speaking to me. I hummed in acknowledgement and we continued on our walk. The watch was jerking in directions, but I kept it locked behind my back with my other hand helping to control it. The sharp pains it was sending through my nervous system was causing me to sweat excessively.

"Who am I to know the exact details? You are the expert, ma'am." I replied with a monotone voice that I don't use unless something's wrong. Epps and Lennox looked at me with a raised eyebrows but didn't say anything about it and kept a close eye on me.

"Are you alright?" Mearing asked with a raised eyebrow and suspicion eyes as she stared at me as we continued to talk.

"Yes, ma'am. I am fine." I grunted out.

"No, you're not. You're sweating, Colonel." Mearing pressed on.

"I'm fine, Mearing. Nothing to worry about but I do insist that you talk to Lennox about what's going on security wise, I don't want to be involved it makes my head hurt even more than your lectures." I stated and walked away before I could get chewed out by her.

"What? How dare? Never mind, I give up." Mearing said while she went back to reading over documents. Lennox and Epps chuckled at the face Mearing made as I walked away. I assume she glared over at them because they started to coughed and started talking again. I stopped walking when I got outside the hanger doors and heard Mearing being reminded about the Pentagon call in fifteen minutes that I am supposed to attend but knew Lennox is going in my place. That is when my heart shattered to even smaller pieces. The news anchor said that the government decided that they are exiling the Autobot's off U.S. soil and no one wants them on theirs in fear of the Decepticons.

"The Autobot's fought for us. They fought with us. We can't just send them away, we are betraying them." I yelled at Mearing in hopes that she could stop this.

"And where are we now? Facing an invasion with an enemy that has the means to deploy countless more. If there is anymore you know, anything at all about the enemy's intentions, now is the time to tell. Before you say anything else, the Autobot's do have a way to leave the planet. It's name is Xantium. It brought the second wave of Autobot's, and it's been under N.A.S.A.'s care and study ever since. We linked it with a decommissioned shuttle to maintain military control until they're gone. You would have known this if you were here and not taking personal leave, Colonel." Mearing informed me. I gave her a pointed glare that meant not to accuse me of things that is out of her realm of knowledge. I kept my mouth shut to not give away information or the Decepticons an upper hand. "These guys are the Wreckers. They take care of the Xantium. We don't let them off base much, because they're assholes." Mearing concluded as we continued our walk to who knows where. I stopped to look at the Wreckers when someone came up to me that I would never think I would see again. My best friend, (best friend's name/bfn), handling the Wreckers and their behavior with the people around them.