Home Sweet Home and Pick-Up Lines.

Skip to my house.

"(Y/n), wake up we're home," Sam said.

"Alright. I'm going to go to bed again. You can go ahead and go inside if you want it's gonna take me a few minutes to fully wake up." I said as Sammy nodded his head and headed into the house. "If you think about hurting Sam or my family I will kill you. You have been warned." I said while I got out of the car. I went into my old room and laid on my bed since I already "unpacked" which was what I had on me when I was attacked. I turned onto my side to fall asleep when I heard Sammy talking to Mojo, his pet Chihuahua.

"Alright, Mojo. I got the car, kinda. Now, I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. Zero bids, great. Broke." As he was talking, I got curious about what girl he was talking about. I think her name was Malinda? Mindy? No, that's not right. Mickey? Mikaela! That's the chick that Sammy has had a crush on for years now. Oh, blackmail!

"Come on, Mojo. Do you want your pain pills? Uh... No. Premature. Good. What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car. It's like clockwork. All right, I know you get wasted on these things, but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside. Okay? That's it for today. No more. Crackhead." Sammy said to the dog as I was giggling behind the door as he opened it, he screamed like a little girl and fell onto his butt.

"Man, you should have seen your face! By the way, can I go to?" I asked after I finished laughing at him.

"Go where?" Sammy asked trying to play dumb.

"To the party at the lake."

"Oh, that party. I guess if you don't tell mom and dad and change out of your uniform into actual clothes, then yeah."

"Cool. Give me five minutes." After I said that I rushed into my room and looked at some of my old clothes. I throw on a pair of ripped jean shorts that had extended pockets, a tight white V-neck crop top that had sleeves went down to my elbows, a little bit of makeup, and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I then grabbed my black lace-up wedge heels and stuffed a knife in each one that had hidden compartments and my gun in my purse. I walked out under five minutes which impressed Sammy.

"Wow. That took you like four minutes to get ready! What? How?"

"The military makes you get ready fast or you're left behind. Let's go!"

"Wait! What about your injuries and your weapons?"

"I already rewrapped them and disinfected them when I got to my room. My gun is in my purse with my necessities and I have a knife in each heel. Why?"

"(Y/n), you know what. Whatever with the weapons! Let's go!" Sammy said as he rushed out of the house and straight onto the lawn. I followed him outside but onto the path dad mentioned in one of my letters.

"Sam! Get off the grass! Follow your sister's example! She wasn't even here when I put them in and she knows the rule." Dad yelled at Sam. I stood there after processing what he said, I did a courtesy at Sammy, then to Dad and Mom, and to my dog.

"What footprints? There're no footprints. It's family grass, Dad."

"When you own your own grass, you'll understand," Dad said as he worked on his path some more. I walked around him and pat him on the back as I went. Sam made a frustrated huff and continued on to the car. I giggled and went to the passenger's side to hop in.

"Hey, Sammy. Can we stop by the military parking garage to get my car? It's not like I don't like your car. Actually, I'm kinda envious of such slick wheels you have. I just miss my car and my sweater that I left in there."

"Yeah, sure but."

"I want you home by eleven o'clock!"

"Okay, Mom!" We both yelled out the open windows.

"As I was saying we have to pick up my friend."

"Alright. I'm crawling into the back but if he touches me I'm stabbing him with my knife and shooting him in the balls." I said nonchalantly.

"Ok, geez! Let's go." He turned the keys and the engine roared to life and popped huge fumes of dark smoke.

"Wow. You're so cheap." Mom said to Dad.

"Well, it's his first car. It's supposed to be like that." Dad said like it was common sense.

As we pulled up to his friend's house, his friend started to throw pick-up lines at me but I ignored them all. After a while, I got sick and tired of him thinking I was available, which technically I am but he doesn't have to know that. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at his head.

"Shut up you idiot before I pop you! Sam, drive faster I need space from you two idiots." After I said that the car sped up to the garage. I hopped out over my brother while he was in his seat and rolled hitting the ground then stood up. "Aw. It feels so good to move around without Mom and Dad nagging me about my injuries."

"You really shouldn't do that, (Y/n). You could hurt yourself or pull out some of your stitches."

"Sam chill, I got this," I said while walking away. He huffed and drove off to the lake party. Good thing I put a tracker on his driver seat. I'm so maniacal. I showed the guard my I.D. and signed for my keys and car. I hopped into my black jeep wrangler that had a lift kit on and other gadgets if I was ever in a jam. I turned the key and the engine roared to life, I smiled in delight before the idea struck me. I hopped out of my car and opened the secret compartment that held guns, knives, and explosives as well as tools to take my doors off and my roof.

Time Skip by Bumblebee's cheesy pick-up lines. --- Half an hour later.

I drove with a wide smile on my face as I pulled up to the lake party next to Sam and his friend in his car.

"Dude are you sure we're invited to this party?"

"Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property."

"You two are stupid. Hey Sammy, look at my slick wheels!" I yelled over at him with the stupidest smile on my face. As Sammy looked at my car, he got jealous and started to turn red in the face. He got out of his car and slammed the door while Miles climbed out of the window then into a tree. I ignored the retard that had no future in front of him as I watched Sammy walk around my car, inspecting it. A smirk was on my lips as he came to stand in front of me. As he started to speak a boy cut him off.

"Hey, guys, check it out. Oh, hi. Hey, bro. That car. It's nice but not as nice as that woman in the jeep. Hey. So, what are you guys doing here?" As he spoke to Sammy he turned his head slightly to me and winked. I raised a brow and got out of my car to beat hit butt back to his mommy if he said one more offensive thing.

"We're here to climb this tree," Sammy said with a straight face. If I didn't already know he was lying I would have thought, he was telling the truth. I looked at this child that stood taller and bigger than my brother. I was in no condition to take him on, but I would without a doubt beat this punk up in 10 seconds flat.

"I see that. It looks- it looks fun." He said then looked me up and down. I took off my sunglasses and sashayed up to him putting extra effect in my hips. I got in front of him and started to snap my figures to get his attention. Once it was on me I grabbed the front of his shirt.

"See something you like?"

"Oh, yes." He said as he tried to sniff my hair. My smirk turned into a disgusted frown as he did that.

"Well, I don't," I said and kneeled him in his groin while walking away. "Plus, I think your girlfriend has something to say to you! Oh, and I'm way too old for you." I throw my shades on and walked past Sam. "That's how I do it. Sam, I'll see you at home." I walked off to my car to see Sam's car was on the other side of my car that I parked on. I hummed and got in my car to leave. I buckled up and left. Once home I changed into sweat pants and a tank top. Then went to bed, disappointed that the party was lame but good enough to get out of the house for a few.