"Doing me a solid", Splinter of All Spark, and Good Questions.

Time Skip to the house by a crazy mom.

"(Y/n), sweetspark. It's time to wake up. I drove all the way home for you." Optimus said as I started to wake up. I rubbed my eyes with my good hand and looked around outside Optimus' windows.

"Thank you," I said in my morning voice. I leaned down and kissed the steering wheel and slid out of the seat to the ground. I just sat there on the ground for a few minutes till I heard my name being screamed. I yawned and stretched then stood up. "I'll call later tonight okay, Optimus?"

"Of course, sweetspark." He said as he pulled away. I stood there waving at him as he left. Then turned to go inside my chaotic house. I looked at the front door and decided to go through the garage. Once making it to the garage I slammed the door open and saw Bee as he almost passed out from fright. I laughed so hard from the cute look on his face that I thought I was going to pass out from lax of oxygen to my brain. Bee was waving his hands and trying to get me to breathe but I was still laughing. Then Sam burst into the garage to see me and Bee doing some crazy moments then he joined in too! Like my brother is such a space case idiotic astronaut but I still love him. I laughed harder till I was on the floor rolling around and ended up on my broken arm. I yelped in pain and everyone in the garage stopped to look at me.

"Yeah, the last mission was awesome, but I broke my wrist while majorly dodging a con and almost becoming roadkill. So, Sam how's your college applications going?" I asked while Sam was helping me up off the garage floor. I looked at Bee and he looked down. "Bee you know you are doing an awesome job protecting Sam, right? It's not all that fun to be out in the field. I promise Bee you're doing me a solid." I said with a smile and a thumbs up. He gave me a thumbs-up back to me as Sam helped me into the house. Once my parents saw me they started to fire off questions and small lectures about being hurt. I sighed and looked at my brother who just gave me a shrug. I gave up after a half-hour and stood up. "Would you please stop already! I get that you're my parents but getting hurt is a part of the job. I go out and risk my life for the people of this country and the world from aliens and terrorists! Do you know that I can't even get a discount at the laundry mat to get my clothes cleaned for special events!" I huffed out and went to my old room. It hasn't changed since the last time I was here. I just want to see where I put everything I started to poke around and found the old uniform I wore during the battle in Mission City. I shook it off the best I could and found a metallic splinter on the floor. It couldn't be a piece of the All Spark, it was destroyed. I picked it up just to drop it due to the intense heat. It burnt through the floor and into the kitchen. The burnt floor started to catch on fire, but I quickly put it out with a fire extinguisher I had in the bathroom and rushed downstairs to the kitchen to get the splinter. I found an empty medicine tube and scooped it into it. Then all of a sudden, the kitchen appliances turned into Decepticons for once I want them to be Autobots! I ran into the living room and up the stairs into Sam's room. He looked at me like I was crazy until he heard the rustles and bangs heading towards his room. Then the bullets were being sent in our direction and pulled my idiot brother to his window for an escape. "Dad! Move! Get to safety!" I yelled at him, but he looked at me like I was crazy as I jumped off the roof to the ground and made a mad dash to the fountain. "Bumblebee! Bumblebee help us!" I yelled. As soon as I finished yelling for Bumblebee crashed through the garage and into the lawn. He transformed into his alt form and pulled his battle mask down and began destroying the little cons who were our kitchen. Mom ran out with a pot on her head screaming. I was pulling out my high-tech gun and shooting the mother fuckers all the way back to the All Spark. I got shot by a metal spike to my injured arm. "Oh, come fucking on!" I screamed in pain as I crumpled to the ground. After everything was done I got Sam to help me up. "Bee! Call Optimus! Fast!" I said as Sam was about to pull the spike out I stopped him. "Sam if you pull that out I will bleed to death. I'm gonna get Optimus to take me back to base but I need you to go to your room and get the orange medicine tube and bring it back to me. Go!" I said. I sat outside on the curb as people started to show their curious faces. I humped every time a person would ask if I needed an ambulance. Soon, Optimus pulled up and opened his door just slightly. Since I lost blood I was slightly woozy.