Fugitives, Simmons, and Wheelie the Sparkling.

Time Skip by Ironhide learning ballet.

We made into almost across the country without being spotted. We stopped to get some food after eating all the snacks that we snagged from an old gas station. We got our food and finally made it back to Bee when a Breaking News report started. "The FBI is still trying to locate the boy, Sam Witwicky. We believe they have information about the attacks. The FBI, CIA and Interpol are all seeking the cooperation of worldwide law enforcement." I was focused on the news until Leo started to freak out.

"Hey, you need to listen to this, man. You gotta check this out." Leo said shaking Sam and pointing to the television. "They have a picture of me, man. We're dead, bro. FBI, CIA, we are wanted fugitives now! I just need you to focus for one minute, man." Leo was sure a complainer. I would have dumped him a long time ago. I then grabbed the phone from Leo as he was trying to call someone. We stopped for the night as Mudflap and Skids arrived at our location.

"You know what? Give me this thing. They can track us. Do you see this?" I said as I crushed his phone then shot it. He jumped and scurried inside the building. Mudflap and Skids gave me a gentle pat on the back in remorse for what happened. I nodded and walked in after them. I had Bee scope out the area before coming back. The twins were messing with Leo and I let them be as well as Sam and Michaela cuddling watching the stars. I sat down and started to work on the code of where my vehicle could be. I wrote down all the names and tried every combination. This was frustrating. Bee came over to where I was and looked at what I was doing. We started talking in Cybertronian when Bee said to count the letters in each title, and it might be coordinated to a location.

"Your amazing Bee! I owe you one." I yelled as I tried to rearrange the coordinates to find a location.

Bee interrupted me by whispering, "Just get him back. That's all I want." I looked at him in the eyes then down to the paper I was working on.

"I know you do. That's what I desire most as well. I'll get him back don't worry. I'll find a way." I said in a soft voice. I dug through my bag and pulled out fresh bandages. I unwrapped my stab wound and saw that it was healed. "What?" I stared at my arm and I moved my wrist and it didn't hurt. I grabbed the miracle scissors that could cut through anything and started to cut through my cast. Bee started to freak out until I told him to just watch. I cut my cast off and my wrist was fine. Bee stared at me as I stared at him. We were both freaked out, I am taking it better than him. "Don't tell anyone," I said as he said he couldn't because there are no radio or satellite signals. I laughed at that and we talked about if he could talk again with his voice box then why he was talking through the radio. I found out that it has been a part of him for a long time and now that he has it back, he doesn't know why he feels like he is losing something. I could hear Leo screaming about something and walked in at the right time. "You wanted this, right? Did you want the real deal? Well, that's what this is. Wake up! You're in the middle of it! Do you want to run? Go ahead! No one's stopping you. Stop complaining and put your big girl panties on! Because once you're on your own and away from us you have no one to have your back." I said in my military officer's voice. He quivered away and nodded his head. He was silent for the rest of the night. I avoided anymore confrontation and I sat with Sam and Mikaela as Bee joined us later.

"You okay, (Y/n)?" Mikaela asked. I looked at her and plastered a smile as best as I could. They all saw through it.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked as I looked up at the stars. I then looked over at Bee before anyone could speak. "Bee, if you hate me, I understand. I hate myself right now." I said and smiled up at him. Bumblebee squealed at me and was shocked, to say the least. "I know I messed up. I'm sorry to all of you." I said as a tear raced down my cheek. Sam and Mikaela scooted closer to me and hugged me from both sides.