Small Scare, Rescue Mission, and Taunts.

Time Skip Outside Chicago.

I pulled off on the outside of Chicago to see all the destruction the Decepticons have caused. Civilians were still running away. Skeletons laid everywhere. These innocent people that had many more years to live are now dead because of us. I gave a sad sigh and a little prayer for their souls. I was concentrated on the people that I heard the screams of new victims. I revved the engine on the bike before shooting off. If I was on a rescue mission, I'm not doing this quietly. While I make my way to Trump Tower, I'm gonna cause a little hell along the way. I ran into sentries on my way into the city. I shot them before they could even get a signal out and kept moving leaving signs on the ground for air support that my team would see. My signals were too noticeable because enemy airships noticed and started to follow them to me. As soon as I noticed this, I was attacked from multiple directions by Decepticons. I dodged and shot at as many as I could, but I was outnumbered and outgunned. I had to do a logical retreat or diversion, I just had to wait for the right time and execute it. A shot hit the ground next to where I was causing smoke and debris to fly everywhere which gave me the perfect cover to flee and gather more intel. The shock sent me up and gave me enough time to maneuver the motorcycle to form an exoskeleton suit sort of thing and quickly activate my camouflage mode. I landed on the ground and slid under a collapsed concrete that used to be some sort of store or a small bridge while they were still firing at where I was at. The shooting stopped to reveal complete silence for what felt like hours but in reality, was just seconds. The silence was hardly ever a good sign in my line of work, but noise was worse. Broken Cybertronian was spoken that I could barely understand since all I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears that blocked out the other noises from the Decepticons that were trying to kill me. The heavy footsteps that I could locate were enemy and sweeping the area around to find me. I held my breath as the footsteps got closer to my hiding spot. Everything was silent again before more gunfire started. The Decepticon that was about to find me shuffled around and growled from what I could see and hear then collapsed suddenly that I was frightened me to leave my hiding spot. The crunching of debris was a steady beat of footsteps. The voices were muffled but I dared not move from my cover. I pulled out my weapon and got ready to fire when suddenly the cover was moved, and I saw someone or rather something that I needed in my life and we left in a bad spot the last time I saw him. I held my breath as he scanned the area.

"I don't see anyone, but if you are here come out, we mean no harm." He said. I got up as silently as possible when I slipped on some loose ruble making noise that made the Cybertronian locate me easier. "You can turn your camouflage off. It is safe." He said in a soft voice. I fumbled with the controls because of my shock and other emotions that took ahold of me. His face got closer to me just in reach. I was angry so I sprinted forward and slapped him as hard as I could. The armor gave me extra height and strength, so his face flung to the side and the rest of his body followed and onto the ground. Ironhide popped out of nowhere to check on him but was stopped with a simple hand jester to keep Ironhide from approaching. At this time, I turned the camouflage off and deactivate my helmet. My (h/c) hair whipped around in the wind with an intensity that didn't even compare to the flames in my (e/c) eyes. Optimus got up and looked at me while rubbing his cheek plating his optics finally landed on my eyes. He physically gulped and anyone that was watching could see and hear it. No words were exchanged as I got close to his face. I was right in front of him and stared at his features making sure that he was real. I gently touched his face as I moved in closer. I was relieved when I touched him, he didn't disappear. I rushed a kiss on him right onto his warm firm lips my eyes closed hands resting on his face. After a few seconds into the kiss, he relaxed into the sweet embrace. "I love you." He whispered to me after we released each other from the kiss. "I'm sorry we had to lie to you." He continued. I smiled at him as tears trickled down my cheeks.