Contact, Injuries, and Desperate Sleep.

Prologue: Prime's P.O.V.

Many eons ago, Cybertron was in peace until Megatron wanted to be the next Prime. His selfishness and greed made him unworthy and his brother was chosen. His anger led to the betrayal of many friends and division of families that his conquest to the right to rule the people of Cybertron led to. War broke out, creating two fractions, Autobot's and Decepticon's. Our world was destroyed and in the last hopes, the Elder Primes sent the All Spark off our world and to drift in space until the war was over. As the All Spark left the planet so did Megatron as he followed it. Now, I'm on my way to a small planet called, Earth.

"I have witnessed humanity's capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am, Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any Autobot seeking refuge in the stars. We are here, we are waiting."

Qatar – Middle East. Present Day

Reader's P.O.V.

"Lennox! It's bloody hot! Can we stop soon so I can empty my boots of sand?" I yelled complaining to my Lieutenant Major. Even though we were so many years apart we were only one rank apart. I honestly believe he sees me like a little sister. It's funny cause I have never been seen as a younger sibling. I am, (Y/n) Witwicky, older sister of Samuel Witwicky, or Sam, but I call him Sammy.

"Oh, God, five months of this. I can't wait to get a little taste of home. A plate of mama's alligators étouffée... mmm." Figuera said in a dreamy tone.

"You've been talking about barbecued 'gators and crickets for the last two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house. Fig, I promise." Epps said in disgust which made me giggle because 'gators delicious.

"But Bobby. Bobby."

"I'm never going to your mama's house," Epps said sternly to end the conversation.

"Bobby, 'gators are known to have the most succulent meat!"

"I understand," Epps said even though he wasn't listening. Then Fig started to mumble in Spanish which pissed the guys off because they didn't know what he was saying. This made me laugh and reply to his complaints in Spanish.

"English, please. English!" Epps exclaimed.

"I don't. I mean, how many times have we. We don't speak Spanish, except her apparently. I told you that! Wait, when did you learn Spanish?" Lennox asked.

"I know many things. Plus, you never asked." I said chilled.

"Why you got to ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage." Fig said in English that started to complain more in Spanish, which I ignored.

"Fine. Go with Spanish. Whatever." Lennox said. He turned to me and smiled then tried to ask his questions but was interrupted by the guys. When we got back to base everything was normal as it could be until we were under attack by an unknown enemy, but before we could get prepared we were destroyed. While people were scrambling to do what they had to do, I took a picture of the enemy and grabbed a pilot with some other soldiers and highjacked an F-22 fighter jet. Somehow, I ended up in a plane heading straight home. I didn't realize it, but I was severely injured and ended up passing out when we landed.

Meanwhile: Sam's P.O.V.

"Okay, Mister Witwicky, you're up." Said Mr. Hosney, my history teacher.

"Sorry, I got a lot of stuff."

"Watch this," Trent whispered to his friends then spat a spitball at my head which hits its target. Taking a deep breath, I started to present my family project. "So, for my family genealogy report, I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, even though my sister is cooler, he was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. In 1897, he took forty-one brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf."