Unwanted Emotions, Attack of the Pyscho-Ninja Copier, and Sentinel Prime.

Time Skip: To the N.E.S.T. Main Base in Washington D.C.

I was working on a monitor and roaming around base dealing with training and other issues that cross my path. I even overheard the Autobots chatting with each other about what might have gone down on our last mission that might have pissed not only Prime but myself as well. All the soldiers new to only confront me for work-related items if they didn't want to end up in the medical wing. I busied myself with physical training at the punching bag until my knuckles bled through the wraps and my shins were bruised. I decided to stop then and work on other items that needed my attention. I was in the hanger next to the Autobot hanger when I hear her. The devil, in my opinion, Mearing. Before she could get to me Lennox stepped into her vision and she started to chew his ass.

"As Director of National Intelligence, I'm a really big fan of intelligence answers. I can't really tell you definitively. These Autobots are like teenager kids. They like to sneak out of the house every once in a while. Lieutenant Colonel Lennox, are you in command or are you not?"

"Director Mearing, I see you still have a stick up your ass. He is not in charge, I am. What can I do for you since you came so far to see us?" I asked with sarcasm and authority in my voice. She wasn't able to respond to me before Que interrupted my conversation. "Prime! Do you remember Charlotte Mearing? Our Director of National Intelligence?" I asked even though I know he knows who she is. I am just trying to not blow up and follow the proper etiquette in introductions.

"He's in a bad mood. He's- a not talking to anybody today." Dino said as we moved to the platform in the Autobot hanger.

"What is this, the silent treatment?" She asked me but I ignored her question.

"We've seen that, and this is not that," Ironhide said as he moved closer to Prime. "This is worse. Prime! Make something of yourself!" He said as he slammed his fist on the top of Optimus' cab roof. "He's pissed." He finished as he moved as Optimus transformed into his biped mode.

"You lied to us. Everything humans know of our planet we were told had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession?" He asked aggressively. He got into our faces as he asked his question. I hardened my stance and kept my face neutral.

"We were in the dark on this also. It was Director Only clearance at Sector Seven until now. The bag." Mearing said as I zoned out until this caught my attention. "This is a secret few men knew, and fewer still remain alive. Allow me to please introduce to you two of NASA's founding mission directors and astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin, one of the first two men to step foot on the moon. Sir? Optimus Prime."

"From a fellow space traveler, it's a true honor," Aldrin said to Prime completely forgetting about me which is fine for now when I just want to be invisible at the moment.

"The honor is mine." Prime respectfully replied to him. I wished he respected me like that. He was more kind and understanding of strangers than his. I don't know what I am to him anymore.

"Our entire space race of the 1960s, it appears, was in response to an event." Mearing started.

"Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. No survivors on board. We were sworn to secrecy by our Commander in Chief. A total of thirty-five people knew the real plan at NASA. Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow they must have picked up that fuel rod." Aldrin finished.

"We believe the Russians deduced that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly, believed they had it mastered and tried to harness it at Chernobyl," Mearing said adding in her own opinion on the situation at hand which wasn't helpful at all.

"We landed six missions in all. We took hundreds of photos and samples. We locked them away forever when the moon program was shut down." Aldrin said in sadness.